Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Latest Firmware for Kyocera TaskAlfa 3551ci

I care about fellow techs. I care about CTN, for me sharing with Contributor tech or non-Contributor techs like slim and many others no need to name them isn't a big deal.
    What I don't understand are stupid comments from people with like zillion posts in Rants and Raves "hot" political threads and close to zero posts in tech Forums.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest Firmware for Kyocera TaskAlfa 3551ci

I just made another contribution to the site. I say this not because I want a pat on the back but because what I get from the site is valuable. Highly valuable. Think about it. If you owned an office machine company, how much would you be wiling to pay to talk to experts in your field and find expert solutions to any problem you may encounter?

I plan to make a monthly contribution for as long as I may be here.

I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to help me. I hope to one day to return the favor.

Whomever came up with the idea for the site deserves a lot credit. Kudos to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I just made another contribution to the site. I say this not because I want a pat on the back but because what I get from the site is valuable. Highly valuable. Think about it. If you owned an office machine company, how much would you be wiling to pay to talk to experts in your field and find expert solutions to any problem you may encounter?

I plan to make a monthly contribution for as long as I may be here.

I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to help me. I hope to one day to return the favor.

Whomever came up with the idea for the site deserves a lot credit. Kudos to them.
    brother a ONE TIME Contribution lasts for a long time.

I myself make YEARLY Contributions to the site ,, not monthly.BUT if it is within YOUR budget to do so PLEASE DO!

I have no doubt that you will, in time be able to help others with knowledge or items they seek. Again GLAD to have YOU and OTHERS LIKE you join this site. With people like US this site will continue to thrive until Admin decides he has had enough of wasting his time.

Like the old saying goes " Together we will THRIVE .. Divided we will FALL "

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    brother a ONE TIME Contribution lasts for a long time.

I myself make YEARLY Contributions to the site ,, not monthly.BUT if it is within YOUR budget to do so PLEASE DO!

I have no doubt that you will, in time be able to help others with knowledge or items they seek. Again GLAD to have YOU and OTHERS LIKE you join this site. With people like US this site will continue to thrive until Admin decides he has had enough of wasting his time.

Like the old saying goes " Together we will THRIVE .. Divided we will FALL "

About 15 years ago I owned an authorized Kyocera Mita Dealership. We were made an offer we couldn't refuse and sold it. Of course, we had to sign a no compete clause and I've been away from the copier business ever since. I started a new company about a year ago and when I laid eyes on the newer Kyocera copiers, it was like looking at at space ship. I didn't know where to start. Over a 15 year period technology has changed.

If I had a problem I was google it. And that's when I found this site. Since I don't have access to factory support, I don't mind paying for what I get here. Hell, it may be the cheapest bill I have. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    About 15 years ago I owned an authorized Kyocera Mita Dealership. We were made an offer we couldn't refuse and sold it. Of course, we had to sign a no compete clause and I've been away from the copier business ever since. I started a new company about a year ago and when I laid eyes on the newer Kyocera copiers, it was like looking at at space ship. I didn't know where to start. Over a 15 year period technology has changed.

If I had a problem I was google it. And that's when I found this site. Since I don't have access to factory support, I don't mind paying for what I get here. Hell, it may be the cheapest bill I have. lol
    INDY's have it VERY hard in this biz.... That's why being an INDY myself I rely on this site for VALUABLE life saving info.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    INDY's have it VERY hard in this biz.... That's why being an INDY myself I rely on this site for VALUABLE life saving info.
    As copier techs, you just don't run into people off the street that you can talk to about copier repair. You can shake a tree and 100 car mechanics will fall out. No so for copier techs. No one knows what the hell I'm talking about if I want to talk about copier repair. What this site does is provide a platform for us to come together from around the globe.

You're right about being an independent. Knowledge is power. And that makes the customer happy. And if they're happy, I'm happy. Peace, brother.

Re: Latest Firmware for Kyocera TaskAlfa 420i

will u send the kyocera taskalfa 420i firmwear link

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Karan sai View Post
    will u send the kyocera taskalfa 420i firmwear link

Thanks in advance.
    [/QUOTE]

We can supply you with this firmware file(s) should you still need it.

Feel free to drop us an email enquiry.

Kind Regards.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Kind Regards.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk
    [/QUOTE]
    im looking for firmware Kyocera Task Alfa 2551ci, my email oswzuleta@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by oswzuleta View Post

Kind Regards.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk
    im looking for firmware Kyocera Task Alfa 2551ci, my email oswzuleta@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Printer Firmware Download
    Growth is found only in adversity.