Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    3010i c3300 error code

3010i c3300 error code

We have a kyocera 3010i that throws up a c3300 error ...its a optical system error ... the lamp tests good ...we replaced the ISU, the ISC pwb and the Main PWB according to the service manual ... the odd thing here is it only happens when the client looses power or they unplug it for a storm ...when they plug it back in it throws up the code ...so they unplug it again and wait about a half hour to an hour and plug it back in and it works fine. It appears to need to be reset by unplugging and waiting it out a bit ... weird ... any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated ...

Now their a simulation the manual has you run when you replace the ISU or the ISC PWB it requires a special chart i would have to order and that would be no problem ...but the boards we used were out of a good working parts machine and it didn't change how the code comes up so i don't think its related ... but maybe it is

Take care all

Maurice

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    3010i c3300 error code

Re: 3010i c3300 error code

Causes: LED lamp PWB. CCD PWB. ISC PWB. Main PWB.
    LED lamp PWB 1. To check the lamp, execute U061 CCD. 2. Confirm that the wiring connector is firmly connected . LED lamp PWB and ISC PWB (YC6) CCD PWB (YC2) and ISC PWB (YC9) ISC PWB (YC3) and Main PWB (YC11) 3. If the wiring is disconnected, shorted or grounded, replace the wiring. 4. If the LED lamp won’t light, replace the LED PWB and execut U411.
    CCD PWB Replace the ISU and execute U411.
    ISC PWB Replace the ISC PWB and execute U411.Replace the main PWB.
    You should have an edge because you have another machine to get working parts from (?)

Technician

I had a 3552ci with the same code, it ended up being the engine board

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    3010i c3300 error code

Quote Originally Posted by Intone View Post
    We have a kyocera 3010i that throws up a c3300 error ...its a optical system error ... the lamp tests good ...we replaced the ISU, the ISC pwb and the Main PWB according to the service manual ... the odd thing here is it only happens when the client looses power or they unplug it for a storm ...when they plug it back in it throws up the code ...so they unplug it again and wait about a half hour to an hour and plug it back in and it works fine. It appears to need to be reset by unplugging and waiting it out a bit ... weird ... any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated ...

Now their a simulation the manual has you run when you replace the ISU or the ISC PWB it requires a special chart i would have to order and that would be no problem ...but the boards we used were out of a good working parts machine and it didn't change how the code comes up so i don't think its related ... but maybe it is

Take care all

Maurice

I have a 3501i here in the shop and the other day i removed the slit glass and turned the machine on with it off. It thru up a C3300 error code. There's a white strip on the underneath side of the slit glass and apparently it's used to reflect light and obtain some kind of reading. I would think dirt on this white strip could cause this problem.

Can someone confirm this for me? I'd like to know for sure.

Edit: When I reinstalled the slit glass and cycled the machine off and then back on, everything worked fine.

Edit 2: You should check the wall voltage under load to make sure it's not dropping.
    Last edited by BillyCarpenter; 09-02-2020 at 02:49 PM.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    3010i c3300 error code

Thumbs up Re: 3010i c3300 error code

Quote Originally Posted by Techboy View Post
    I had a 3552ci with the same code, it ended up being the engine board
    We have one of those in stock so i will try tomorrow ...thanks for the info ...will let you know how it works out

Maurice