Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Cloud direct one drive

Hi all, does anyone know if the Cloud direct one drive works on the TASKalfa 5052ci, customer wants to scan directly from the copier to their onedrive business, i have installed the app into the copier and activated it , keyed in the url (https://yourdomain-my.sharepoint.com/) however every time we put in the customers user name and password it says incorrect username or password. I have checked url and login details on a pc, 2 factor authentication was requested when i tried to log in fro the pc. Not sure what Im missing

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Cloud direct one drive

Re: Cloud direct one drive

Quote Originally Posted by taskalfa View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know if the Cloud direct one drive works on the TASKalfa 5052ci, customer wants to scan directly from the copier to their onedrive business, i have installed the app into the copier and activated it , keyed in the url (https://yourdomain-my.sharepoint.com/) however every time we put in the customers user name and password it says incorrect username or password. I have checked url and login details on a pc, 2 factor authentication was requested when i tried to log in fro the pc. Not sure what Im missing
    maybe.....? post (in PDF format) printed sheets of the settings for it?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Cloud direct One Drive.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    maybe.....? post (in PDF format) printed sheets of the settings for it?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Cloud direct one drive

Quote Originally Posted by taskalfa View Post
    Hey I know this is a couple weeks old but I had this issue with MS connector and the solution was to get rid of other forms of authentication on the machine (I had users logging into the machine with local accounts on the printer and\or through accounts on their workstations) I don't remember the exact setting but it can be done from the built in settings on machine. There's a setting about allowing unknown jobs to be accepted that has to be set to allow them, from what I can tell the application submits it's job under it's own name and if the machine is set to prevent 'unknown' users from printing it will give that error. Took me forever to figure out, if you look through my thread history I also started a topic on it a few months ago with more details. I never found a solution that let me force people to log in to use the machine that also worked with microsoft connector.