Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Let's Play a Game (Taskalpha 3551ci)

It wasn't a bad attempt to be honest. I have played much worse games than that to start with. I think you should look at the famous recent games that have popped up and maybe take some ideas. You can take for example fall guys and the simplistic graphics and design of the game characters. Still the game is killing it and there are millions of players. I even know people who buy hacks from Fall Guys Hacks Download | Win Every Match With Private Cheats! to be able to survive longer in the game and have more chances of winning the battle. Maybe if you played a few times you can discover some great features and apply it to your game as well!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let's Play a Game (Taskalpha 3551ci)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotroll View Post
    It wasn't a bad attempt to be honest. I have played much worse games than that to start with. I think you should look at the famous recent games that have popped up and maybe take some ideas. You can take for example fall guys and the simplistic graphics and design of the game characters. Still the game is killing it and there are millions of players. I even know people who buy hacks from Fall Guys Hacks Download | Win Every Match With Private Cheats! to be able to survive longer in the game and have more chances of winning the battle. Maybe if you played a few times you can discover some great features and apply it to your game as well!

Appropriate username. I mean Bot Troll might have been more appropriate.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Let's Play a Game (Taskalpha 3551ci)

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I noticed the weird difference in pulleys as well. When I was reading up on skewing problems before the tray used to have a skew adjust on the tray instead of the centering adjustment it has now. The skew adjust from the tray would then pass through the center pulley to the registration. Hard to explain but the explanation was so if the tray was skewing the skew could be passed over the pulleys on the feed unit and corrected at the registration loop. If all the pulleys where all in contact with the skewed paper it would crease as it came out the tray so they just just have 1 out of the 3 or 5 rollers touching the paper as it leaves the tray to prevent this. Seems mad to just have 4 rollers that just float in mid air but I guess it was a mod to fix a problem and they just left it in.

We had a machine I think it was the 5000 series and soon as we altered the skew knob on the tray fixed it instantly. We changed them springs so we had all 5 rollers touching the paper and it didn't do anything to our problem.

A friend of mine told me that hacks happen because Fortnite does not require verification when making an in-game purchase. Epic Games introduced a two-factor guarantee not long ago, but that hasn't stopped fortnite hacks. Other games ask players to enter Captcha, log in to PayPal or otherwise verify their identity before buying in-game content. Some of them may ask the user to log in again. According to a friend of mine, the globally popular Fortnite is a desirable target for hacking because Epic doesn't do this. Also, nowadays, anyone can find threads on forums where users offer to buy dozens of keys. Some people find this convenient. Others do not like such opportunities.