Re: Reset

Wasn't sure if you missed my link?
    just in case

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/r...erything-else/

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Reset

Quote Originally Posted by spw View Post
    You don't find these comments derogatory?..
    slimslob, i reread this thread to double check and i don't see anywhere you tried to help. All i see is your likes and thanks on Phil B. posts that are rude. That's not helping..
    Looks like both of your machismo is showing.

i also saw what you did to my account again. You can do that all you want. Just another powertrip for you i suppose. Doesn't change the fact that your attitude was rude to the OP and the others on this forum that you insult. Maybe you should take my advice from earlier and do some real work. Maybe it'll help you think clearly.
    Fuck your advice it's circling the bowl.
    You are digging yourself a deep deep hole.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reset

Wasn't sure if you missed my link?
    just in case

We both know the R&R forum.
    If you ever checked it out we burn you liberals alive with facts..where you liberals work only on emotion and feelings just like you are doing here.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Reset

You don't find these comments derogatory?..
    slimslob, i reread this thread to double check and i don't see anywhere you tried to help. All i see is your likes and thanks on Phil B. posts that are rude. That's not helping..
    Looks like both of your machismo is showing.
    In post 10 of this thread I explained to you why Phil was right to lecture SL65 and why you therefore were wrong and also rude to Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I read what Phil B posted and he was exactly correct. In fact posting the same thing in both the Copier and Fax/Printer forums for Kyocera is technically a violation of Forum Rules General Rule 6. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Anytime I see someone doing the same I will inform them the same as Phil did.

That makes you appear to be the one with the rude attitude problem.
    But you didn't listen and continued to make rude attacks which resulted in your being RED carded.

i also saw what you did to my account again. You can do that all you want. Just another powertrip for you i suppose. Doesn't change the fact that your attitude was rude to the OP and the others on this forum that you insult. Maybe you should take my advice from earlier and do some real work. Maybe it'll help you think clearly.
    We haven't seen SL65 complain. Why? Because he most likely knew he was wrong and Phil was right.

In post 14 of this thread I attempted to make it clear why you were carded and what you could do to rectify the situation. But once again you did not listen. One of these times you are going to make the mistake of being rude to one of the senior techs who personally knows the administrator. When that happens, you will be history.

No, what happened to your account was entire because of you being rude to senior techs. It has also gotten you reported and could ultimately get you banished. I would advise that you concern yourself with improving your attitude before more of the senior techs here red card you as well.

Unless you can offer constructive advice to another tech help with a problem or have a problem that you need help with, you have not built enough reputation power to go knocking heads with those who have. You gain reputation power, and green cards, by helping others.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i understand you are a noob here.. but there is no reason to start 2 different threads in two different forums on your problem.
    You should look again. i said there was nothing wrong with telling him to post in the correct place......the problem is him INSULTING people while doing it. Now look at all the language and derogatory insults.. and you sitting back liking and thanking his posts. And he brings politics into this. Which again, this isn't the thread to do that in. If he would like to politically insult someone, there is a place for that. Please post in the correct forum topic.

again here is the link

seems like you both keep missing it. Its a hyperlink..just click it... it redirects you to the appropriate topic..
    if you need some help just ask.

Reset

In post 10 of this thread I explained to you why Phil was right to lecture SL65 and why you therefore were wrong and also rude to Phil.

But you didn't listen and continued to make rude attacks which resulted in your being RED carded.

We haven't seen SL65 complain. Why? Because he most likely knew he was wrong and Phil was right.

In post 14 of this thread I attempted to make it clear why you were carded and what you could do to rectify the situation. But once again you did not listen. One of these times you are going to make the mistake of being rude to one of the senior techs who personally knows the administrator. When that happens, you will be history.

liberals ALWAYS know their right even when proven wrong prime examples SSG CA BSM2

if i had to guess this 'user' is between 30 - 42 .. went to the public indoctrination centers.. maybe even a public college.. but we can't tell because he didn't fully fill out his profile... another trick of a liberal.. they think if they don't give that info that the govt can't track him.. thing is the IP that they are sending from is permanently stored. The gov't is doing warrantless racking of ALL of us. Recording our phone convo's.. tacking us on social media ( this site IS considered social media) hell they even have traffic cam footage of us.

Anyone who thinks they aren't is just plain stupid...

well..i think the people that read the thread got an idea of how you 2 are. Guess you 2 will have to continue liking each others posts without me.
    Later gator

Reset

well..i think the people that read the thread got an idea of how you 2 are. Guess you 2 will have to continue liking each others posts without me.
    Later gator
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.