Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Kyocera ECOSYS M6535cidn C2760

Re: Kyocera ECOSYS M6535cidn C2760

I have had a similar problem with and ECOSYS M8130cidn. It started out with a call for a C2550 error (Conveying motor startup error). This took me down a rabbit hole looking for an electrical problem. I quickly could not find any electrical problem.

When I looked for a physical problem, I discovered the transfer belt wouldn’t come out. When I did get it out the waste toner exit nozzle was not only screwed up but also packed. The unit that shunts the waste toner to the bottle was also screwed up because of backed up toner. That unit is called PARTS PIPE TRANSFER CLEANING ASSY SP. I replaced it and the transfer unit all seemed well after testing. Took back to the customer and week later I was called because of streaks on the copies. When I arrived, I discovered that the black drum unit’s waster toner auger had broken because of backed up toner. The drum had deep rotational scratches. I also saw that the transfer cleaning pipe assy was backed up and one of the gears were broken. We brought back into the office and I discovered the root of the problem. The seal for the waste toner bottle had been pushed back over the hole where the waste toner empties into the bottle.

I currently am waiting for another transfer cleaning pipe assy as well as gear and auger for the waste toner where it comes out of the drum units. This is located on the inner door that covers the image units.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

That would do it. What a mess! =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Big yup on that.

I tend to agree with suspicion that someone in a hurry shoved the WTB in the machine without flipping the lid open. Then yanked it back out and flipped the WTB lid open and stuck it back in. By then the deed had been done.

I have now learned more about this series than I ever wanted wanted to know.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

It still amazes me after 27 years in this business how many service calls could have been prevented if the customer would just take the extra minute or two, instead of just forcing things out of un needed frustration. And, to boot, blame the machine for their shortcomings.