Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

secret code kyocera

could someone please tell me what is the secret code to access the 3511i series kyocera simulations (06141010 does not work on this model) Thanks

Re: secret code kyocera

If we tell you then it will not be a secret.

What code? And what are you trying to do?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    secret code kyocera

Quote Originally Posted by microzelig View Post
    could someone please tell me what is the secret code to access the 3511i series kyocera simulations (06141010 does not work on this model) Thanks

https://bfy.tw/RGYv

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts PrintWhisperer's Avatar

This is the reason the codes were changed, and were nerfed.

Can you keep a secret? I can.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    secret code kyocera

There are two big reasons no one here should just respond with the code.

1) Anyone with legitimate access to these things is definitely legally not allowed to divulge this stuff.

2) It's a very easy thing to find by googling, and if you can't be bothered to do that much homework then I would be pretty concerned about you running modes you don't fully understand.

Seriously though man, I just tried and found the answer on google in approximately 45 seconds.

I have been a technician for about 30 years and I know the codes of many other machines, the code you have found will surely be the one 10871087 that the novice technicians use. and I am aware of other internal codes to reset the kyocera, now they have changed it but the official kyocera channel will never reveal the sequence of numbers, even though I am an official dealer. I just need to reset the general counter of 3 machines 8 almost new because they have between 40,000 / 50,000 copies) to facilitate the counting of the copies of the relative rental. so if you know and you can tell me one day you can be reciprocated with some other "advice" if you ever need it ... otherwise friends like before

So you are trying to 'Cheat" the customer by resetting the main counter? I don't care if it is 'almost new', it is still a used machine. The answer is NO.

no the machines are owned by me and the customer pays a monthly rental fee for 12 months whether the machine has 50,000 copies or has zero, he does not change and does not care, as long as they work well, and only for me convenience of counting to start from scratch. then, however, colleagues have always helped each other I don't understand all this obstruction. anyway don't worry some good soul will be there, and even if I don't find it, I do nothing, I deliver the machines with the copy counters as they are, nothing happens

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    secret code kyocera

Quote Originally Posted by microzelig View Post
    no the machines are owned by me and the customer pays a monthly rental fee for 12 months whether the machine has 50,000 copies or has zero, he does not change and does not care, as long as they work well, and only for me convenience of counting to start from scratch. then, however, colleagues have always helped each other I don't understand all this obstruction. anyway don't worry some good soul will be there, and even if I don't find it, I do nothing, I deliver the machines with the copy counters as they are, nothing happens

I'm not really buying your explanation. Why is it easier to count starting at 0 as opposed to 50,000 or whatever? I do it all the time. Otherwise, I'd have to zero the meter out every month for my contract customers.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    secret code kyocera

What I don't understand, Mr legit Kyocera dealer, is why you just don't use one of the maintenance counters for what your trying to do (if I understand it correctly).

Also, I do believe it is unlawful (in most countries I know of) to change the total counter. It is exactly like rolling back the odometer on a car. If not unlawful, unethical at least.