Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

Exclamation Kyocera ecosys m3645 jam9120

Hi everyone, I'm facing a strange error code on a Kyocera ECOSYS M3645. I suddenly get error code JAM9120 as soon as I try to copy or scan from ADF unit.
    I've found this on a manual: "initial jam of DP timing sensor When DP reading is begun in the state where the manuscript remains in the conveyance way"
    As i press the copy/scan i get the JAM error almost instantly, nothing starts moving, either gears.
    I have also noticed that there's something wrong with the paper sensor: when I insert some paper in the feeding section, the paper is being detected, BUT when I remove the paper sheet the sensor doesn't come back to it's original position.

Any suggestion? I've seen there's very little info online about this model, maybe because it's a recent model.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Kyocera ecosys m3645 jam9120

[QUOTE=Casian55;1850973]Ciao a tutti, sto riscontrando uno strano codice di errore su un Kyocera ECOSYS M3645. Improvvisamente ricevo il codice di errore JAM9120 non appena provo a copiare o scansionare dall'unità ADF.
    Ho trovato questo su un manuale: " inceppamento iniziale del sensore di temporizzazione DP Quando la lettura DP è iniziata nello stato in cui il manoscritto rimane nel modo di trasporto"
    Quando premo la copia/scansione ottengo l'errore JAM quasi istantaneamente, niente inizia a muoversi, entrambe le marce.
    Ho anche notato che c'è qualcosa che non va con il sensore della carta: quando inserisco della carta nella sezione di alimentazione, la carta viene rilevata, MA quando rimuovo il foglio di carta il sensore non torna nella sua posizione originale.

Qualche suggerimento? Ho visto che online ci sono pochissime informazioni su questo modello, forse perché è un modello recente.
    [/CITAZIONE]

controlla che si agganci bene lo sportello e non abbia gioco la leva del sensore portebbe toccare contro la plastica che protegge il sensore stesso(quello verso sx aprendo lo sportello) quello che tocchi tu ritengo sia quello di presenza documento non quello di registrazione)
    controlla nche che non si siano allentate le viti che fissano la cerniera sx o che non sia crepato

perdonate l'italiano ma raramente ne trovo qualcuno qui

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera ecosys m3645 jam9120

I know of another tech with a similar issue on a Polaris2 that ended up replacing the DF assembly for this issue. Swapping DF's moved the issue to another machine in the office. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Quote Originally Posted by Casian55 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm facing a strange error code on a Kyocera ECOSYS M3645. I suddenly get error code JAM9120 as soon as I try to copy or scan from ADF unit.
    I've found this on a manual: "initial jam of DP timing sensor When DP reading is begun in the state where the manuscript remains in the conveyance way"
    As i press the copy/scan i get the JAM error almost instantly, nothing starts moving, either gears.
    I have also noticed that there's something wrong with the paper sensor: when I insert some paper in the feeding section, the paper is being detected, BUT when I remove the paper sheet the sensor doesn't come back to it's original position.

Any suggestion? I've seen there's very little info online about this model, maybe because it's a recent model.
    If it's a switch check the mounted ie snapped in or see if the actuator and spring is seated correctly.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I know of another tech with a similar issue on a Polaris2 that ended up replacing the DF assembly for this issue. Swapping DF's moved the issue to another machine in the office. =^..^=
    tbh I already did that xD now I'm trying to solve the problem because I have this DF mounted on a brand new MFP.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    If it's a switch check the mounted ie snapped in or see if the actuator and spring is seated correctly.
    can you be more specific? what do you mean with "ie"? I've already dismounted the whole DF unit and everything looks at its place.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

can you be more specific? what do you mean with "ie"? I've already dismounted the whole DF unit and everything looks at its place.
    fai questa prova:
    attua manulalmente i sensori in corrispondenza delle leve , come ho scritto nel 1° post quelli che vedi sulla parte superiore
    se ti serve per provare ho un dp funzionante meccanicamente che ha lo chassis rotto in aggancio cerniere vedo che sei di TORINO come me

"manually implements the sensors in correspondence of the levers, as I wrote in the 1st post those you see on the topif you need to try I have a mechanically functioning dp that has the chassis broken in hinges I see that you are from TURIN like me"
    Attached Files Attached Files

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by avio2 View Post
    fai questa prova:
    attua manulalmente i sensori in corrispondenza delle leve , come ho scritto nel 1° post quelli che vedi sulla parte superiore
    se ti serve per provare ho un dp funzionante meccanicamente che ha lo chassis rotto in aggancio cerniere vedo che sei di TORINO come me

"manually implements the sensors in correspondence of the levers, as I wrote in the 1st post those you see on the topif you need to try I have a mechanically functioning dp that has the chassis broken in hinges I see that you are from TURIN like me"
    I already tryed to manually activate sensors and they're working fine. the 2 problems are: paper sensor (N#5 in the manual) is not returning to it's original position and the paper pickup roller doesn't go down to pickup the sheet.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I already tryed to manually activate sensors and they're working fine. the 2 problems are: paper sensor (N#5 in the manual) is not returning to it's original position and the paper pickup roller doesn't go down to pickup the sheet.
    the pickup roller don't pickup a sheet because the registration sensor or lever is faulty
    i have simulated your error in one mfc similar ,look were i put folder sheet

look a pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera ecosys m3645 jam9120

Quote Originally Posted by avio2 View Post
    ... "manually implements the sensors in correspondence of the levers, as I wrote in the 1st post those you see on the top if you need to try I have a mechanically functioning dp that has the chassis broken in hinges I see that you are from TURIN like me"
    The registration flag appears to be gravity operated. Either there is a flaw in the plastic molding restricting free movement, or the flag is not adequately counter-weighted. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=