Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    xtarabash-Iris Transfer Belt Issue

First things first: When you entitle your thread ending in the word " ... print" my browser (and everyone else's) displays the page in Printable View. All the links are gone, and no one can respond to it. My suggestion is to entitle your thread ending with some other word.

Secondly: Common on that model, the transfer waste cleaning auger backs up and breaks gears, augers, etc. Changing the primary transfer belt unit helps in the short term, but since the auger system is not carrying away the waste, the primary transfer cleaning unit will back up again ... soon. The auger system consists of two major parts, the auger across the rear frame, and the bottle holder. You won't know which one is damaged until you do some major disassembly, probably both.

Thirdly: If you would like to receive personal messages, you'll have to complete your Member Profile.

=^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Technician

Re: xtarabash-Iris Transfer Belt Issue

Ciao, l'account è completo ma se clicco su "MY PROFILE" mi da l'errore "vBulletin Message....This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

".... The auger system consists of two major parts, the auger across the rear frame, and the bottle holder..."
    Infatti, le ho sostituite tutte e tre:
    Belt unit - SVC Box - Bottle Holder

Continua a darmi il difetto, secondo Kyocera è la scheda logica

------ Google traslate ------
    Hi, the account is complete but if I click on "MY PROFILE" it gives me the error "vBulletin Message .... This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." ".... The auger system consists of two major parts, the auger across the rear frame, and the bottle holder ..." In fact, I replaced all three: Belt unit - SVC Box - Bottle Holder Keep giving me the flaw, according to Kyocera it's the logic board
    ------------------

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Re: xtarabash-Iris Transfer Belt Issue

Quote Originally Posted by xtarabash View Post
    ------ Google translate ------
    Hi, the account is complete but if I click on "MY PROFILE" it gives me the error "vBulletin Message .... This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." ".... The auger system consists of two major parts, the auger across the rear frame, and the bottle holder ..." In fact, I replaced all three: Belt unit - SVC Box - Bottle Holder Keep giving me the flaw, according to Kyocera it's the logic board
    ------------------
    I suppose it's possible that you have a defective main or engine board, but I think it's unlikely. Before I ordered those expensive boards, I would re-examine the electrical connections. I would also watch the operation of the auger system with the covers off (as much as you can, considering that it will be visually obstructed) to make sure that the motors run, augers turn, and that waste toner is arriving at the waste bottle.

Regarding your Profile, I would contact the moderator. Start a thread in the Site Feedback forum. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=