Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

TASKalfa 6053ci Inner Finisher JAM6512

Hi case came in front of me where inner finisher causes j6512 and paper get jammed in a difficult place. I looked information from service manual change feed rollers, but there is only how to remove whole inner finisher. i put a photo in there, where it gets jammed.

And have any information what feed rollers or parts recomended change this situation?

TASKalfa 6053ci inner finisher.jpg

Thanks 4 answers

Re: TASKalfa 6053ci Inner Finisher JAM6512

I also am having this problem on a DF-7100 internal finisher attached to a 2553Ci,in addition when stapling 2 sheets double staple the two pages are not aligned by maybe 4mm,but the staples are through both sheets,when the machine kicks the J6512 the finisher ejects the sheets to the exit tray then kicks the code even though all sheets ejected cleanly,I'm thinking eject sensor intermittent but that doesnt explain the misaligned staple sheets.Wondering if the spacers behind the connector between finisher and Copier causing a tighter fit (unofficial Mod) might also cure?

Re: TASKalfa 6053ci Inner Finisher JAM6512

Quote Originally Posted by Craig2309 View Post
    I also am having this problem on a DF-7100 internal finisher attached to a 2553Ci,in addition when stapling 2 sheets double staple the two pages are not aligned by maybe 4mm,but the staples are through both sheets,when the machine kicks the J6512 the finisher ejects the sheets to the exit tray then kicks the code even though all sheets ejected cleanly,I'm thinking eject sensor intermittent but that doesnt explain the misaligned staple sheets.Wondering if the spacers behind the connector between finisher and Copier causing a tighter fit (unofficial Mod) might also cure?

Did we find a solution for this?