Just an FYI, blades and charge rollers (aftermarket) are available on ebay through slow boat to china. They came out about a year ago, are significantly cheaper, and after plenty of use here are the results. Blades works pretty well, I seem to go through a lot on the color copiers. Charge rollers work too, but need to be cleaned a bit more often. I have gotten to where I clean them every time I'm on a call and it reduces future call, they are expensive as hell through Kyocera. Don't seem to bubble up as bad though. Toners are finicky, I've had about a 20% failure rate on aftermarket. Never on one sided, but they will occassionally leave a band on the back of the page. I have customers that only do one sided that I use them for, everyone else gets OEM. Aslo, don't forget to remove the clips on the exit assy if you take out the separator tray, they cause jams on 2 sided. Just my 2 cents on these copiers. I've seen them available for other models on ebay also, but don't have enough usage to reccomend them yet.