Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Closing Kyocera Midwest region Itasca, Il

My Friend in Ohio told me Kyocera is closing
    The Midwest region Itasca, Il office.
    They have already fired the managers and are now in the process.
    Of reline all the territories for regional technical and sales people.
    Sad to see layoff and closings again.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: Closing Kyocera Midwest region Itasca, Il

That sucks. All these war mongers spending billions to fight stupidity and everybody has to pay for it. People has families to take care off, but the powers that be could not care less. Their agenda is to make everybody bow to theirs. Two years and more of people loosing their jobs, savings and who knows what next. Crazy, but so it is written it will be.

The days for the USA being the world policeman is over. They have spent over a 100 billion dollars to a country way over there and they have a mess in their own country. Creating, yes, creating inflation and more homelessness, unemployment and the rest. The Democratic liberal woke system has created a mess and no end in sight. The agenda for the Russian system to fail and change the regime to suite western democracy. They are their own people and have their own system that we have to live with.

Tired of this current US government crap. The good old USA is finished, and a new rule of world dominance with all the technological system to rule would be taking over people private lives, and it will be incorporated world wide, so the bible says.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

They're in good company. Google, Facebook, Twitter, have all had historical layoffs. That's all I'm gonna say.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toddanderson View Post
    Sad news for sure. I hope everyone was saving for a "rainy day". I feel its just the start of things to come, I hope I am wrong.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Sad news for sure. I hope everyone was saving for a "rainy day". I feel its just the start of things to come, I hope I am wrong.
    Thanks for your thoughts and input .

The reality I feel, is a lot companies, large and small are operating at a loss and staying the course hoping that things will improve to some semblance of the previous years of business. Savings are starting to mean little as they are being eaten up by inflation and where do you put your money now. Not a whole lot of people have the technical know how to invest in this climate as even the experts are bewildered too. Companies too, can only take so much of a loss before cutting and closing . If the rich countries are feeling the pinch, then what about all those poor people in those poor countries. They are not reported in the western media, but those people must be going through terrible traumas.

The stupid war needs to end as, this is part of many of the woes that are being inflicted. Instead the war machine of the USA are promoting these conditions. They can end this madness, but their agenda is to make their ridiculous policies come to operation, which means all their climate action plans, instituted by the WEF.

How come, all these scientist did not know decades ago that all the carbon and pollution was going to cause problems. They make all these other predictions, send crafts to Mars and this involves sophisticated calculations. The events that we are witnessing must take place, as there will be wars,famine and more.

My answer, is go read the bible, the book that many have turned their backs on, as fiction and tales. A key to things evident, is to look at Israel, a tiny landmass that is surrounded by hostile enemies and they cannot be touched. Why, it is written so in the bible. Call me nuts, and the rest, but I am also spiritual man, that have encounter supernatural things that the bible spells out clearly. Cannot prove it to you the audience,as they are spiritual, but it is my witness that I am writing here and so be it.

God help us all. Maybe I am being a jerk or being pessimistic, but at least I said what's on my mind.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Subaro, I am with you 100%. I've been watching the USA being taken apart bit by bit by all the politicians over the years, it doesn't matter left or right and it's a shame. Most decent paying factory jobs that supported the middle class are gone and most of the menial minimum wage jobs are being replaced by AI robotics, I see the retired on an average income being overwhelmed with food costs right now and know many who go to food lines and worried about how they are going to pay there ever rising taxes on the only thing they are lucky enough to own...their house. I see the homelessness on the rise along with drug use amongst those victims living on the streets, I thank God every day for what I have because I have spoken with some on the streets and some of the ones I have spoken to had a normal life, a house, a car, a future and all it took was one thing such as a sickness to set them back and now homeless. Most have said the the government programs are a joke with no real future, it's more of a political stunt that looks good on the outside but rotten on the inside and its very hard to get off the streets once your there.
    War is the only thing our politicians are good at! We bomb every country in the name of freedom, we kill millions of innocent civilians in those countries as we shove democracy down their throats. They spend billions of dollars on conflicts, as we have not been in a war since WW 2, while the middleclass slowly diminishes in front of our eyes. Feed the people with bread and circuses such as football, baseball, etc., and they will not see it coming. The USA is a zombie corporation, it borrows money for a privately owned bank, it bails out large corporations that should have been allowed to fail, but the small mom and pop companies do not get any so called free money. Why is it when the the Fed bails out a big company such as Ford, Bank of America, Southwest air lines, Hertz, etc., we the people do not get any shares in that company or discounted rates as they were bailed out with our tax money? Why? See most are to dull to see it happening right before their eyes because they are too consumed with bread and circuses as Rome falls before their unseeing eyes. Less for us and more for them.
    I did not mean to hijack or take this post off topic, but I call it like it is. Our politicians, ALL OF THEM, have flushed the taxpayer down the toilet and soon you will own nothing!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts PrintWhisperer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toddanderson View Post
    This is a Corporate consolidation from 5 regions covering the US to 4. Dealers and the staff supporting them (Sales, SSE's) will be re-assigned. The technical manager is expecting to retire.
    These territories still need coverage so there is no reduction in dealer support staff, only management structure.

Kyocera sales figures are great, but corporate expenses have been running too high for some time.
    "Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn" - Benjamin Franklin