Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Kyocera FS-1370dn --Any Issues??

Quote Originally Posted by samtechgs View Post
    Good Evening, Please I sold Kyocera FS 1370DN Printer to someone using window 7 32bit OS, The printer worked well with the Universal driver (A4 model), but later he called that the printer is showing offline, I have tried all i could to solve the issue but couldnt. I downloaded other several drivers but didnt work. I later discovered that if i plug the usb to another computer that has non of the driver, it will not prompt me to install the kyocera driver, it look as if the printer port is having issue. Presently i don't know what to do. This printer was working fine in the first place and not that the usb port of the printer was tempered with. What would have happened please help.
    Huh, this is old model plugged in USB port should cost more than penny though
    First thing first, did you tried it with another USB cable?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    win10 has been causing problems all around the world.

delete the last update and it should be fine.

it's not on a WSD port is it?

Thanks so much though its not win 10 its win7 But what i did is I call on fellow Engr. to check after i discovered even other of my computers are not recognizing the printer at all that means the printer port is failing or even bad, so he suggested we use the network port (LAN) and that is what he used and now we can print from my KYOCERA 1370DN Printer. Thanks.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera FS-1370dn --Any Issues??

Quote Originally Posted by samtechgs View Post
    Thanks so much though its not win 10 its win7 But what i did is I call on fellow Engr. to check after i discovered even other of my computers are not recognizing the printer at all that means the printer port is failing or even bad, so he suggested we use the network port (LAN) and that is what he used and now we can print from my KYOCERA 1370DN Printer. Thanks.
    win 7 win 10 due to updates they have had some screwy issues.

why use a USB when a network port prints faster and is more reliable?

just make sure you don't use a WSD port or a universal driver... get the proper driver for your machine.

USB is flaky in the first part.. leaving it connected and shutting the PC down can cause issues

always try a different USB cable when having issues ... like TSB mentioned.