Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TA 4550ci-c4002

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

TA 4550ci-c4002

Machine is one month old, 10k. Cyan laser replaced, laser relay pcb, engine pcb. Anyone had any similar issues? Lots of ribbon cables. Should maybe replace them all? Or replace components as a set? I know that the engine pcb is blown. Also the fax system had to be replaced in this machine one day after delivery to the customer. Thanks.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    TA 4550ci-c4002

Lightbulb Re: TA 4550ci-c4002

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts copymech's Avatar

Re: TA 4550ci-c4002

Looks like you've replaced the obvious things. It would be nice to have another machine to help troubleshoot these kinds of problems. My guess is that the power supply is not providing the proper voltage needed to drive the laser motor. The book mentions that the cable my be defective. If the ps is bad id imagine that the other lasers will give error codes also. Have you tried disconnecting another laser to see if it will give a failure code. Im just throwing some ideas out there.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts blackandwhite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    Machine is one month old, 10k. Cyan laser replaced, laser relay pcb, engine pcb. Anyone had any similar issues? Lots of ribbon cables. Should maybe replace them all? Or replace components as a set? I know that the engine pcb is blown. Also the fax system had to be replaced in this machine one day after delivery to the customer. Thanks.
    hai ...see the attachment....thanks to KYO_OEM...who posted this for me...may be it will help you.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Thanks for the replies. I have an engine pcb and a relay pcb ordered for our stock machine. I robbed these components, now my machine has c-4002. Something is taking out board. Thinking I will replace engine, relay, cyan laser as a set in customer machine. They have a loaner. Will update status when parts come in.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Replaced engine pcb, laser relay pcb, cyan laser unit. Machine is operational again. Went through all adjustments fine. The flat cable chart was a great help. Thanks again.