Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

P6035cdn Load Cassette 1 message

Hy to all ,

Has anyone had similar case with P6035. Device when printing one page works normally (mented to release drawer slightly after print )but when printing several page (drawer release is done too far ) so when print is finished massage Check cassette 1 is displayed , open drawer and close print continues for one print and for several prints random same thing happens.
    Video on link
    https://youtu.be/VSosEvIoJwE

So far changed sensor board for paper , drawer , and all electrical boards except for power supply and high voltage.

Thanks for info if someone has some!
    Technician -- a person who fixes the mistakes made by engineers.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Re: P6035cdn Load Cassette 1 massage

I was expecting to hear the loud clacking of the paper lift gears jumping, which is not the case.

Perhaps you've got a slow feed situation where the machine interprets the paper size to be a mismatch (too large) since it takes too long to clear a sensor. Have you changed the rollers? It could be that simple. Is this one of those small Kyoceras with the spring on the pickup roller assembly? I've seen something similar if that spring is gone/missing.

pickup assembly spring.JPG

=^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Re: P6035cdn Load Cassette 1 massage

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I was expecting to hear the loud clacking of the paper lift gears jumping, which is not the case.

Perhaps you've got a slow feed situation where the machine interprets the paper size to be a mismatch (too large) since it takes too long to clear a sensor. Have you changed the rollers? It could be that simple. Is this one of those small Kyoceras with the spring on the pickup roller assembly? I've seen something similar if that spring is gone/missing.

pickup assembly spring.JPG

=^..^=
    No , feed is all right , rollers changed preventively and they are new , springs are in place , something causes that drawer is lowered more than it should and printer confuses it self (i presume) because sensor tells him that there is no paper when he lowered drawer and there was paper when he finished print job , i thought for that paper sensors and replaced them , but still the same , the worst part of it is that it happens random , every 2 or 3 print series.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: P6035cdn Load Cassette 1 message

I'm very vaguely familiar with this model. We just started working on Kyocera's this year on request of one of our accounts. This model looks like its the bigger brother of the P6021/P6025 series, so, I'm guessing its the same engine. In the attached picture, I've circle what looks like how the printer detects how much paper is in the tray. I may be wrong. Is everything working properly with those parts? Anything "slow"?
    Pages from EcoSys P6021, C5x50 Series Parts List.jpg

Technician

I have found that even if the spring on the feed assembly is in place it can become compacted. Remove the spring and stretch it back out slightly and refit. This has solved a lot of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Where is my screwdriver View Post
    I have found that even if the spring on the feed assembly is in place it can become compacted. Remove the spring and stretch it back out slightly and refit. This has solved a lot of issues.
    Thanks for this tip , tried swapping whole feed assembly with spring from new device , still was the same , but when i stretched spring so far seems to be working , will test it some more but this could be it.

Best regards

Drazen

Quote Originally Posted by drazen7777 View Post
    Thanks for this tip , tried swapping whole feed assembly with spring from new device , still was the same , but when i stretched spring so far seems to be working , will test it some more but this could be it.

Best regards

Drazen
    Good day Drazen, I stumbled upon your post and your youtube video because I am currently trying to deal with this problem, was stretching the spring a good fix or did the problem occur again?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyROd View Post
    Good day Drazen, I stumbled upon your post and your youtube video because I am currently trying to deal with this problem, was stretching the spring a good fix or did the problem occur again?
    Hy device did not come back to service since then so i presume it works, i had several cases and solved them in the same way. Kyocera made service bulletin from this case and it is the same suggestion - stretch the spring.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am having a similar issue on a 6035 cdn. If i push the paper cassette all the way into the machine and leave it there, i will get the check cassette error. However, if i push in the tray, and then wiggle it a little, the tray lifts and loads properly. All of the roller assemblys are new, inclusove of the spring. Is there anything else that would cause this issue???

YouTube

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dwightwilliams View Post
    I am having a similar issue on a 6035 cdn. If i push the paper cassette all the way into the machine and leave it there, i will get the check cassette error. However, if i push in the tray, and then wiggle it a little, the tray lifts and loads properly. All of the roller assemblys are new, inclusove of the spring. Is there anything else that would cause this issue???

YouTube
    Do you get a message "Set Cassette"? The paper size switch at the bottom CSSW SW0 is the switch used to identify LTR paper, and it's the one that fails first. If memory serves you can check the switch operation at YC17 pins 3, 4 to check continuity. It's a bit more work to get the switch removed. If you're brave, or bravely stupid like me, it is possible to pop the cover off the paper size switch assy and reform the very tiny contacts. It is a bit frustrating to re-assemble, I must warn you. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=