Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Kyocera M2535dn Paper jam before fuser.

Re: Kyocera M2535dn Paper jam before fuser.

I had something similar on an 1135. Was hardened generic toner built up before fuser entrance. I ran my metal 6inch ruler to scrape off

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

we've recently replaced the fuser drive gear and shaft, a bad fuser ripped out the gear core and broke the shaft. caution, pretty involved disassembly.

Quote Originally Posted by vee1989 View Post
    There are no strange sounds. This problem is intermittent as the copier sometimes worked perfectly. There seems to be a problem with the fuser being driven.
    Are you using original fuser roler?
    ERROR HELP ME AND HELP YOU

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    I had something similar on an 1135. Was hardened generic toner built up before fuser entrance. I ran my metal 6inch ruler to scrape off
    No obstructions on that fuser guide.

Are you using original fuser roler?

Yes original, even tried with a spare original fuser.

Good day sir!

I had the same problem with my M2535DN Copier recently, so while researching on how to fix jam before roller i came across your post, when i view the attachments you posted it was the same issue with my eco-sys copier. so i don't know if you were able to fix yours.

mine started jaming when i was photocopying some documents, when i diagnosed mine i noticed the fuser upper roller got damaged so i went to purchase the exact same roller and after installing the roller i taught it is going to work fine but it didn't. it is still jaming.

pls if you were able to resolve yours, i want you to share how you were able to fix yours.

i will await your reply.

thanks

Is it just me or does it look like the paper is going under the fuser guide? Is that one piece of paper or two inside the copier? Mark your fuser rollers with a Sharpie marker and see if the fuser is turning, if not you have something broken in the drive section, there is a gear the Kyocera upgraded because it would break from the shaft and make a noise while running copies/prints. Are all your drive gears intact and turning? If that is two pieces of paper you could getting a double feed from you paper tray? These machines are also notorious for getting flat spots in the rollers which can cause a double feed issues. Does this issue happen from the multi purpose tray?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like the paper is going under the fuser guide? Is that one piece of paper or two inside the copier? Mark your fuser rollers with a Sharpie marker and see if the fuser is turning, if not you have something broken in the drive section, there is a gear the Kyocera upgraded because it would break from the shaft and make a noise while running copies/prints. Are all your drive gears intact and turning? If that is two pieces of paper you could getting a double feed from you paper tray? These machines are also notorious for getting flat spots in the rollers which can cause a double feed issues. Does this issue happen from the multi purpose tray?
    +1

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    yes exactly, it from the multipurpose tray after picking up the paper it hooks exactly under the fuser guide and cause the paper to loop. could that mean there is no enough pressure that will enable the paper to penetrate through the fuser unit or the fuser itself is not rotating

Quote Originally Posted by YUZARSIF View Post
    yes exactly, it from the multipurpose tray after picking up the paper it hooks exactly under the fuser guide and cause the paper to loop. could that mean there is no enough pressure that will enable the paper to penetrate through the fuser unit or the fuser itself is not rotating
    That's up to you to determine. I have given you the tools to diagnose the issue, let us know what you come up with. There is also a clutch pack that fires the feed tires for both trays are the clutches/solenoid working properly?

Technician

Hi Guys

This problem was caused by the rear door of all things. What I found was that the rear door moves ever so slightly as the machine is printing causing the machine to stop.

I fixed the issue by inserting folded pieces of paper in either side of the latch assemblies on the rear door which makes sure the door is shut tight.

Hope this helps.