Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    6002i J4111 & J4211

6002i J4111 & J4211

Getting J4111 transfer winding jam (before fuser) and J4211 Fuser stay jams

During my testing it jammed everytime..then only intermittently.

I noticed the right side door is slightly bowed on the front side of the machine although I can't see why. When it jams it makes a struggling sound and I often find a sheet of paper being pulled above the t-belt.

I have a PM Kit ordered hoping the fuser or t-belt may be the culprit.

Machine has 100k. Hoping someone has experienced these symptoms and can share.

Thanks in advance

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    6002i J4111 & J4211

Re: 6002i J4111 & J4211

Hi JR2ALTA

Can you tell me what was your fix for this please? Or what unit/s you replaced. I know you ordered the PM kit. We have a problematic machine giving lots of J4211 (just a couple of J4111's).

Originally thought it was the spring on the fuser exit switch. But recalled to machine today and now can't get a page out. Thinking its fuser or exit unit. We can get the fuser unit under warranty but lo and behold, there is no stock for 3 weeks.

Thanks

James
    Everything that has a beginning, has an end.....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    6002i J4111 & J4211

Re: 6002i J4111 & J4211

Quote Originally Posted by D Colour View Post
    Hi JR2ALTA

Can you tell me what was your fix for this please? Or what unit/s you replaced. I know you ordered the PM kit. We have a problematic machine giving lots of J4211 (just a couple of J4111's).

Originally thought it was the spring on the fuser exit switch. But recalled to machine today and now can't get a page out. Thinking its fuser or exit unit. We can get the fuser unit under warranty but lo and behold, there is no stock for 3 weeks.

Thanks

James
    I think I just robbed the transfer belt and fuser out of the kit and submitted each for warranty.

The bow in the door turns out to be normal for this model.

There are two white tabs on the front and rear of the transfer belt that need to be positioned properly prior to install or it can cause issues according to the setup instructions.