Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Taskalpha 3551CI Fiery

I have a customer who lost power. When the power was restored the Fiery icon on the copier display is grayed out. The fiery boots to 00 on the led display and the customer can print. I am looking for installation procedures for the fiery and print system interface kit so I can check the settings on the mfp. I am familiar with KonicaMinolta and Fiery installation and know that web browser setting need to be turned on but am unfamiliar with Kyocera.

Re: Taskalpha 3551CI Fiery

Quote Originally Posted by renot View Post
    I have a customer who lost power. When the power was restored the Fiery icon on the copier display is grayed out. The fiery boots to 00 on the led display and the customer can print. I am looking for installation procedures for the fiery and print system interface kit so I can check the settings on the mfp. I am familiar with KonicaMinolta and Fiery installation and know that web browser setting need to be turned on but am unfamiliar with Kyocera.
    reload about the same as konica minolta,if fiery boots to 00 its ok,check communication between machine and fiery,fw for that printing system youl have to dload from support site