Kyocera-Mita-cs6002i prints only blank pages after new MK installed

Hey,
    Has anyone had any issues with putting a new MK on these machines? The machine was working just fine, before MK was installed. The only reason for changing it is that the MK counter had reached its life limit. I went in this morning and printed my reports off (they were nearly perfect), then started replacing MK. After all new parts were installed, I ran the adjustments that are outlined to be done. I also updated the firmware. When i tried to rerun my reports everything came out blank. I checked to make sure, the gray tab on the developer was pushed in completely. It was, I then tried running developer refresh a couple times. I still came up with blank pages. I tried replacing toner ,because the one in the machine was about ready to be changed anyway. Nothing worked. I'm showing that the MK 6335 will work but, the developer has a different number than what the machine did originally. Could that be my issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Kyocera-Mita-cs6002i prints only blank pages after new MK installed

Quote Originally Posted by spickett View Post
    Hey,
    Has anyone had any issues with putting a new MK on these machines? The machine was working just fine, before MK was installed. The only reason for changing it is that the MK counter had reached its life limit. I went in this morning and printed my reports off (they were nearly perfect), then started replacing MK. After all new parts were installed, I ran the adjustments that are outlined to be done. I also updated the firmware. When i tried to rerun my reports everything came out blank. I checked to make sure, the gray tab on the developer was pushed in completely. It was, I then tried running developer refresh a couple times. I still came up with blank pages. I tried replacing toner ,because the one in the machine was about ready to be changed anyway. Nothing worked. I'm showing that the MK 6335 will work but, the developer has a different number than what the machine did originally. Could that be my issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    did you use the PROPER MK?
    sounds like not the case.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

According to what I see, it takes a MK-6325.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Does the old dv unit work when you put it back in? If yes, it's a problem with the dv unit.

Did you remove the protective sleeves in the mag roller?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts ntbann's Avatar

Did you install the new parts with the power on?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Luther's Avatar

did you run u130, and go thru each step in u952? sounds like the dv unit is empty, so the dv has to he filled using u130

Thanks guys for the help. Sorry I'm just now getting back with everyone. It was the correct MK , they made an adjustment to the part number. There was a bulletin on it in the forums on copystar's website. I found my problem to be a small piece of packing material was stuck in the developer. It kept the gears from meshing together, in turn not letting the developer turn, I just didn't see it the first time I was there. Sometimes you just need to take a break ,then take a second look.. Thanks again for the help.