Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

cc211 error code on bizhub c280

Hi Twiz
    guys . i got a major one on Bizhub c280. I was deleting the machine users via page scope[web connection} and someone accidentally turned the machine off and when i powered the machine on again i got this error code cc211. with a message an internal error occurred. turn the main switch off and on

i cant even go to service mode on the machine or log into pagescope on the administrator(admin Mode} as i dont have this password . I can only log in as administrator (user mode) with the 12345678. which only has machine status

Anyone who knows how to go about this? Please help

Robat

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    cc211 error code on bizhub c280

Re: cc211 error code on bizhub c280

Quote Originally Posted by robikan africa View Post
    Hi Twiz
    guys . i got a major one on Bizhub c280. I was deleting the machine users via page scope[web connection} and someone accidentally turned the machine off and when i powered the machine on again i got this error code cc211. with a message an internal error occurred. turn the main switch off and on

i cant even go to service mode on the machine or log into pagescope on the administrator(admin Mode} as i dont have this password . I can only log in as administrator (user mode) with the 12345678. which only has machine status

Anyone who knows how to go about this? Please help

Robat
    This could be a HDD issue because they powered off the machine while data was being written to the drive.

I would say format the HDD but as you can't get into CE mode this maybe a problem. Did you try the 9272 xxxx password?

Try updating the firmware this may resolve the issue.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Technician

Re: cc211 error code on bizhub c280

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    This could be a HDD issue because they powered off the machine while data was being written to the drive.

I would say format the HDD but as you can't get into CE mode this maybe a problem. Did you try the 9272 xxxx password?

Try updating the firmware this may resolve the issue.

Thanks for the reply..The 9272 does not authenticate. Let me try firmware update. Many thanks