Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn/P6130cdn - Error 7002

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    The way I read this, the toner sensor is not reading the generic toner density properly, so as the generic toner gets fed into the developer it is not detected, so it adds more, ... and more, ... and more, ... until the developing unit is packed solid and cannot agitate. The generic toner continues to back up through the paths in the transfer belt assembly, all the way back up to the toner cartridge itself.

So you go back to the office and grab Genuine toner and install it. What about that developing unit crammed with generic toner that cannot agitate, or the toner paths through the transfer belt assembly crammed solid with generic toner? That generic toner is not going to evaporate. To get to a point where you have a usable machine You'll need a lot of things:
    CMYK developing units
    CMYK Genuine Toner Cartridges
    Vacuum out the passages in the transfer belt so the genuine toner can get to the developing unit. Make sure the toner feed drive in the transfer belt assembly turns freely.
    Install developing units, install transfer belt assembly, install Genuine Toners.
    Perform color calibrations.

And most importantly, keep the generic toner as far away as possible from the MFP.
    =^..^=
    ++3

But:

we also have had rare similar cases with genuine toner.
    Reason:
    Mebius MFP.JPG

We asked KDC for correct sparenumbers and got the following:
    302NR02480/ Joint lever
    302NR02710/ Joint Shutter
    302NR02820/ Gear Idle

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn/P6130cdn - Error 7002

Starting a new thread won't help that generic toner out of your machine. I suggest that you re-read this thread. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Technician

Cool Re: Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn/P6130cdn - Error 7002

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    The way I read this, the toner sensor is not reading the generic toner density properly, so as the generic toner gets fed into the developer it is not detected, so it adds more, ... and more, ... and more, ... until the developing unit is packed solid and cannot agitate. The generic toner continues to back up through the paths in the transfer belt assembly, all the way back up to the toner cartridge itself.

So you go back to the office and grab Genuine toner and install it. What about that developing unit crammed with generic toner that cannot agitate, or the toner paths through the transfer belt assembly crammed solid with generic toner? That generic toner is not going to evaporate. To get to a point where you have a usable machine You'll need a lot of things:
    CMYK developing units
    CMYK Genuine Toner Cartridges
    Vacuum out the passages in the transfer belt so the genuine toner can get to the developing unit. Make sure the toner feed drive in the transfer belt assembly turns freely.
    Install developing units, install transfer belt assembly, install Genuine Toners.
    Perform color calibrations.

And most importantly, keep the generic toner as far away as possible from the MFP.
    =^..^=

This is exactly what was happening due to the generic cyan toners we were using. I eventually got fed up and just started replacing machines. Seems like our generic cyan toners are working for now. If it was up to me I would use only genuine toners. Thanks for all the feedback.

Technician

Hi Guys

Just a quick one , would this issue mentioned cause a grinding sound on the machine and the transfer belt to start binding making it difficult to turn and and gears slip causing the grinding noise , my question as have had 3 units in this week and when we vaccuum out the toner from the transfer belt you can make 3-8 copies/prints and then the grinding noise starts , if i turn the belt drive motor by hand the nosie is gone but if i put preassure on the front gear driven by the belt on the motor the grinding nosie is still there but the transfer belt is out of the machine , the noise sounds like its under the black plastic cover by the toner motors , i have no idea how to remove the black plastic cover if someone maybe has a video to send me i would appreciate it

thank you