Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

FS 4000DN is working veeerryyyy SLLOOWWW...

Hello,

few month ago ive bought new FS 4000 DN - its works great - ive printed over 400.000 pages. but the time comes to give it away to service to change MEDIAKIT - they also update my firmware. From this moment my printer is working less than 50% of earlier speed (even on 300dpi).

Could anybody can help? before it was qucik as ferrari - right now its a bus...

Before it was 1200FAST - now its only 300dpi

Im using TCP/IP connection. standard 128MB.

mostly im printing PDF files (always the same as before the service "helped" me)

any idea?

thanks in advance

Mizgal
    maciek@4creo.com

Host buffer problem

go to your command center using your ip address and change your host buffer size in printable data. change H8 to 25 and S5 to 2. If you are not aware of these settings contact a technition and tell them to raise your hostbuffer size

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by techman View Post
    go to your command center using your ip address and change your host buffer size in printable data. change H8 to 25 and S5 to 2. If you are not aware of these settings contact a technition and tell them to raise your hostbuffer size
    thanks.

Ive done this and nothing happened the DATA is blinking during whole printing process - looks like printer retrevie some data during printint - and it still stops for 1-2s - enough not to print with full speed. It never happened before (before service took it). It works with full duplex on 100Mbit connection. We have two computers - both sends files very quick. RAM DISK is ON 92MB like before.

PDF files are small 5-7MB (140-340pages in BW) - it worked before.

what can i do more?