Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Question p3055 image quality problem

Hi, i washed primary charge roller. That dosen't help on this. Can somebody says, what causes these like problem. This dosen't show up every pages. I put attachment where is photo. Thanks ^.^p3055 image quality problem zoomed.JPGp3055 image quality problem.JPG

Technician

Re: p3055 image quality problem

And it causes toner is low still when i cange new one. I checked contacts and put elektronic wash spray

Technician

do a test print and then open the toner door as the paper goes into the fuser. If the void is not there before it gets to the fuser, then its the fuser. But i think its the developer unit. Get a scotch bright pad and clean the mag roller. Then test print. If that don't fix it, replace the developer unit. Remember that if you replace the developer unit, make sure you have a full toner available because the developer unit is empty.

Technician

Hi, okay thank u very much. It was developer unit. Toner incomin in the right dosen't worked fully. Toner inline been stuck on unlocked mode, so toner can't go to developer. Problem solved and works now.

Quote Originally Posted by RMC8112 View Post
    do a test print and then open the toner door as the paper goes into the fuser. If the void is not there before it gets to the fuser, then its the fuser. But i think its the developer unit. Get a scotch bright pad and clean the mag roller. Then test print. If that don't fix it, replace the developer unit. Remember that if you replace the developer unit, make sure you have a full toner available because the developer unit is empty.