Technician

Lexmark XC9235 / XC9245 Page Separation When Scanning To Email

Just wondering if anyone knows how to change between saving each file individually & saving as a single file when scanning to email on this model?

The following issue has been reported but I can't get in front of a machine to try it and the customer is about 200 miles away from myself, had a look in the manual but couldn't find anything.

"We have a very large batch of documents that we need to scan, but rather than creating a single .pdf file, we would need to create individual files for each page.

I suspect that this ought to be achieved using the ‘page separation’ option, but all attempts have been unsuccessful, We have a very large batch of documents that we need to scan, but rather than creating a single .pdf file, we would need to create individual files for each page.

I suspect that this ought to be achieved using the ‘page separation’ option, but all attempts have been unsuccessful"

Scanning to network would probably work better because of the amount they're scanning but isn't set up at the minute, so any advice on the email side would be much appreciated.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Lexmark XC9235 / XC9245 Page Separation When Scanning To Email

Re: Lexmark XC9235 / XC9245 Page Separation When Scanning To Email

I am fairly sure you have to purchase the enhanced scanning app in order to do that - I have seen that exact need on a 3rd party drop ship and they had the advance scanning app to be installed in order to do that.
    I am only vaguely familiar with it and can't recall what the actual plugin/app was called but others here may know.

*edit*
    Scan Center - Premium (82S0970) is what you need - it is available as a 30 day trial