Lexmark CX510de Transfer Paper printing

Hello. I'm probably being an idiot. I have just printed one transfer paper print successfully. The second now doesn't want to print. It comes up with numerous 'paper jammed' 'change paper' messages and it just goes around in a loop. The worrying thing is that I gave up, for now, to print a normal paper print and the printer still comes up with the messages. What have I done to my printer? If anyone can shed any light on it, please help. Printer needed for work so now I'm stuck!!!!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Lexmark CX510de Transfer Paper printing

Re: Lexmark CX510de Transfer Paper printing

Quote Originally Posted by Noluck View Post
    Hello. I'm probably being an idiot. I have just printed one transfer paper print successfully. The second now doesn't want to print. It comes up with numerous 'paper jammed' 'change paper' messages and it just goes around in a loop. The worrying thing is that I gave up, for now, to print a normal paper print and the printer still comes up with the messages. What have I done to my printer? If anyone can shed any light on it, please help. Printer needed for work so now I'm stuck!!!!
    well since you haven't given us ANYTHING really to go on:

you have more than likely have one of two issues:

your paper size/type/weights aren't set properly on the printer/PC

you have knocked a sensor out of place or have a shard of paper stuck there.

post PDF format copies of the setting pages.. confirm they match the setting on the PC and in the file you are printing.

you have knocked the transfer roller out of place.

does it have paper jammed in the machine when indicated?

is the drum set properly?

Phil B. " The Dentist "