Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts copyguy69's Avatar

Muratec MFX-3535 Turns on/off

We have a machine that will blink like it's turning on and off rapidly for a few minutes. Sometimes it will come on and stay on, but other times it will not. Then the machine will work for weeks without any problem. We have checked the power to the machine and put a line filter on the power source. We have also replaced the SD card and the main board. Anyone else having an issue like this? Thanks in advance

copyguy69

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Muratec MFX-3535 Turns on/off

Quote Originally Posted by copyguy69 View Post
    We have a machine that will blink like it's turning on and off rapidly for a few minutes. Sometimes it will come on and stay on, but other times it will not. Then the machine will work for weeks without any problem. We have checked the power to the machine and put a line filter on the power source. We have also replaced the SD card and the main board. Anyone else having an issue like this? Thanks in advance

copyguy69
    Did you try a new power supply?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Muratec MFX-3535 Turns on/off

Have you flashed the firmware to the current version? I have seen on Muratecs that if the firmware gets corrupted, it will cause weird issues like this. It can happen from a bad print job sent to the machine. Typically, I advise my customers to NOT print certain things from the Internet; IE: recipes. Some websites use odd fonts and sizes that certain printers just can't process.