Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts CoreyAbels's Avatar

MFX-C3090 Drum Unit

Good morning

I have cross-referenced a K Drum Unit for a MFX-C3090 to it's Konica Minolta equivalent. From what I gather that would be the Bizhub C308. Will the BH Drum function properly in a Muratec? Thanks guys!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: MFX-C3090 Drum Unit

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyAbels View Post
    Good morning

I have cross-referenced a K Drum Unit for a MFX-C3090 to it's Konica Minolta equivalent. From what I gather that would be the Bizhub C308. Will the BH Drum function properly in a Muratec? Thanks guys!
    Can't speak about Muratec(we have none) but drums for bizhub 8 series will work perfectly on Develop rebadged machines.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MFX-C3090 Drum Unit

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Can't speak about Muratec(we have none) but drums for bizhub 8 series will work perfectly on Develop rebadged machines.
    You may need to take off the front face plate from the Muratec drum and switch it to the KM brand drum. I believe they are notched differently

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MFX-C3090 Drum Unit

The front blue plate usually has to be swapped out. There is a protrusion on the developer unit which prevents it from sliding in all the way. I recently had a Muratec version of the 4e that I sent out and I broke off the little protusion on the DV units so I could slide the Minolta drums in place