Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Hp laserjet p3015 13.01.00 error

Replaced the pickup roller and separation pad for tray 2 last week. My customer called to complain paper jam problem was still there and said the printer was making squeaking noise from the back. Went to the customer and checked the printer. Inspected the tray 2 solenoid. The metal plate and the foam were not sticky. Tested print 50 sheets and couldn't duplicate the problem. The noise was there but not loud. I suspected it was from the fuser assembly ( i have lubricated the paper exit assembly). The fuser was replaced in may using refurbished parts. I am going to order a new paper registration assembly and fuser assembly and install them. Hope it will fix the 13.01.00 paper jam problem. The page count of this printer is about 415k. Event log shows the printer gets average 6 or 7 jams a day in this week. Am i in the right direction? Thanks.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts 1stcavvet's Avatar

Re: Hp laserjet p3015 13.01.00 error

be sure to put some silocone grease on the rollers in the rear door and check the motion of the paper in the cassette is not rubbing as you feel the rising motion of the paper GOOD LUCK

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zilins View Post
    Replaced the pickup roller and separation pad for tray 2 last week. My customer called to complain paper jam problem was still there and said the printer was making squeaking noise from the back. Went to the customer and checked the printer. Inspected the tray 2 solenoid. The metal plate and the foam were not sticky. Tested print 50 sheets and couldn't duplicate the problem. The noise was there but not loud. I suspected it was from the fuser assembly ( i have lubricated the paper exit assembly). The fuser was replaced in may using refurbished parts. I am going to order a new paper registration assembly and fuser assembly and install them. Hope it will fix the 13.01.00 paper jam problem. The page count of this printer is about 415k. Event log shows the printer gets average 6 or 7 jams a day in this week. Am i in the right direction? Thanks.
    I'm having to work on the same model with a 13.01.00 jam problem.

Another technician worked on it, took it all apart and now there is a 59.30 no fuser rotation code.

Do you know what fixed the jamming problem?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathicana View Post
    I'm having to work on the same model with a 13.01.00 jam problem.

Another technician worked on it, took it all apart and now there is a 59.30 no fuser rotation code.

Do you know what fixed the jamming problem?
    This is wrong forum and I'm sure experienced tech like you know it.
    Post proper thread in HP subforums and Kiran, Lance and other HP pro techs will gladly help.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.