Technician

Ricoh mpc3001 insert photoconductor correctly

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the forum and I am working on a Ricoh mpc3001 which says insert cyan and magenta photoconductors even though I've changed the drums. does anyone have any ideas on this please? As I say I have have tried other drums and cleaned the connector at the back. Thank you.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh mpc3001 insert photoconductor correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Copyme View Post
    Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the forum and I am working on a Ricoh mpc3001 which says insert cyan and magenta photoconductors even though I've changed the drums. does anyone have any ideas on this please? As I say I have have tried other drums and cleaned the connector at the back. Thank you.
    Hello you are the wrong forum this is for new users to say hello
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Ricoh mpc3001 insert photoconductor correctly

mga is correct about this being " Newbie Check In " forum. The name of the forum is just that, where newbies say hello ... tell us a little about themselves.

it also appears you haven't registered your profile... please do so.

you should also read ALL forum rules here ---> https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

Technician

Re: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    mga is correct about this being " Newbie Check In " forum. The name of the forum is just that, where newbies say hello ... tell us a little about themselves.

it also appears you haven't registered your profile... please do so.

you should also read ALL forum rules here ---> https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

Hi there
    As I mentioned , I am new to the forum, I only started this month so it's no surprise to me at least that I have made a little mistake in inadvertently posting a question via the newbie forum. Thanks for pointing this out however I can't see which rule of the 10 listed I have broken? Not to worry, I won't break any rules in future !

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Hi there
    As I mentioned , I am new to the forum, I only started this month so it's no surprise to me at least that I have made a little mistake in inadvertently posting a question via the newbie forum. Thanks for pointing this out however I can't see which rule of the 10 listed I have broken? Not to worry, I won't break any rules in future !
    What part of Newbie Check In do you lack the intelligence to understand? As for the Forum Rules, breaking them will get you Red Carded and might even get you reported. You get lectured for protocol mistakes.

Copier Technician 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    What part of Newbie Check In do you lack the intelligence to understand? As for the Forum Rules, breaking them will get you Red Carded and might even get you reported. You get lectured for protocol mistakes.
    Agreed he has changed title to apology give the new user a chance would be nice for him to register
    Regards Mark

FOR TRADE AND END USER SERVICE CALLS PLEASE VISIT WEB SITE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. COVERING GREATER LONDON {UK} AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES.

RICOH, CANON, KYOCERA, KONICA, SHARP, HP/SAMSUNG BROTHER, LEXMARK.

https://copierservices.simdif.com

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Hi there
    Copyme

Forgive me if you mis-understood my mean of " review forum rules " This is something I tell ALL newbies here.

Sir, you ( other than incomplete profile which is NOT an infraction ) to my knowledge you haven't broken any rules.

Thanks for understanding

Phil B.