Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Samsung CLP300N

Technician

Re: Samsung CLP300N

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Not completely true.
    If belt is worn or damaged it will bond but lighter or in pattern..
    Been at this shit fir 31+yrs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hi thanks again you say about transferring belt? if yes the belt in clp310 is in perfect condition, my friends printer had almost 1,5 year not in use, I had read something about humidity in the toners, is this possible ? Can I do anything to fix it .
    All the printing from the top to 19cm before the bottom of the page is perfect, after 190mm you see a faint image of the page start. and THE SAME PAGE START. If I print another different page I don't see anything ghosting of the previous page.
    Thanks again and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Technician

Re: Samsung CLP300N

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Not completely true.
    If belt is worn or damaged it will bond but lighter or in pattern..
    Been at this shit fir 31+yrs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hi to all again and sorry for bothering you again, I just try to fix it if possible, because this time I am not be able to buy a new one, that why I try to fix it. I know both are too old..
    I had done some tests and mesurements perhaps, due to language I didn't explained well. and there was this misunderstanding, you are the experts not me.
    I am electronic techician for 40 years but not in printers.
    I tried to stop the printing at the end before entering the fuser ( I had read that in the net ) the ghosting is there, I sent you this printing and I had measured the distances, I also sent you the page of the service manual, about the mm period.
    The printer had worked a little you can see the report, last time it was powered off it was printing Ok.
    Can I do anything to fix it? IF there is the OPC drum problem can I do anything to make it better expt to throw it away. Is there a possibility that the wiper blade inside the OPC drum do this problem?

As I had mentioned earlier after the fix I had done in the tranfer belt now you cannot see ghosting of the previous page in the one I print, before it was happening a lot.

Thanks you all again for your help and time.

2019-12-18-0001.jpgSamsung-CLP-310-series-printer-service-manual.jpg
    Last edited by leotzian; 12-18-2019 at 10:22 AM.