Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Epson 11880 Part identification

Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help me identify this part for my Epson Stylus Pro 11880. It is the part circled in the pic that is leaking cyan ink. It has a foil-like film over the back of it and has a small slit in it that is leaking cyan ink all over the floor. Thanks in advance!IMG_2433 2.JPG

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Epson 11880 Part identification

Re: Epson 11880 Part identification

Quote Originally Posted by dmp1 View Post
    Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help me identify this part for my Epson Stylus Pro 11880. It is the part circled in the pic that is leaking cyan ink. It has a foil-like film over the back of it and has a small slit in it that is leaking cyan ink all over the floor. Thanks in advance!IMG_2433 2.JPG
    even IF we identify the part for you , you cannot buy those parts because you aren't a trained tech for Epson. could be the ink tubes are leaking

your best bet is to hire a trained tech because you have more than one problem with that machine.

you need the manual to do adjustments.

since you are an end user you can't provide the life counts on parts, and you can't just 'reset' the parts.. you must replace ..do adjustments in service mode.

Re: Epson 11880 Part identification

Hi there!

As a trained Epson technician I would really recommend that you use on of us! It is not so, that you could'nt do this by your self. It seems like an easy fix!

Now, I am not allowed to share any details with you, on this subject, other than hire a certified technician. Sent that picture to them, and you'll most likely have the mashine up and running in no time