Epson CW-C6500Ae and TM-C7500

Hello everyone, got 2 color label printer at the workshop and im having dificulty finding information about these machines...
    The CW-C6500Ae, the machine shows error code 004417.
    The TM-C7500 error code C9.

Does anyone have any info on any of these errors, that can help me pinpoint the origin of them? Or a service manual that you can send/trade/sell.

Thank in advance for any help

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Epson CW-C6500Ae and TM-C7500

Re: Epson CW-C6500Ae and TM-C7500

Unless you are an authorized Epson reseller, Epson by nature is not very helpful and you definitely jumped on the wrong opportunity.

You cannot even order the ink cartridges via a 3rd party distributor if you are not authorized.

I can send you only the CW-C6000/6500 service manual. Please post your email. I cannot help you with technical questions.

You can call Epson at 1 (800) 463-7766

Thank you!
    Yes im painly aware of the lack of info/support.
    Kindly send to oficina.promaquinas@gmail.com.
    Once again Thank You!

Can you email me the CW-C6000/6500 service manual
    AIM2002@gmail.com
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hekotez View Post
    Hello everyone, got 2 color label printer at the workshop and im having dificulty finding information about these machines...
    The CW-C6500Ae, the machine shows error code 004417.
    The TM-C7500 error code C9.

Does anyone have any info on any of these errors, that can help me pinpoint the origin of them? Or a service manual that you can send/trade/sell.

Thank in advance for any help
    Hi Hekotez,

We're having the same issue with our CW-6500Ae, did you happen to find out a solution to your error code 004417 at all?

Thanks,
    Eli

Just facing this issue with CW-C6500Ae.

TL;DR the error is related to the Label Size Measurement Sensor which is behind the printing head.

Error says:

"
    Printer Error
    Turn on the printer again. See your documentation for more details.
    "

Checked the documentation, and the Solution column says:
    "
    Turn off the printer. Check that there is no paper jam or foreign material near the ejection slot. Turn the printer on. If the printer error still occurs, contact qualified service personnel for advice. When contacting, tell the person the "xxxxxxx" (a 6- or 8-digit alphanumeric code)
    "

Printer was working fine. The other day one label got it's edge over the corner and the printing head made a couple of passes and then showed paper jam error.
    I tried to pull the label out and put it again (this happened few times over the past 14 months of use).
    Then noticed a small white plastic cylinder shaped tube on the main metallic stage (where the printing happens) and this error started showing (can't recall if it is the error first then the plastic fell, or the other way around). Also found a small black pastic piece hanging over the inside left rail (where the head moves to) and so far not sure what is this for.
    Called Epson, and they said the error is related to the Label Measurement Sensor.
    I asked about that sensor location, he said it is just behind the printing head and he was nice to send me a photo. Which looked like it had a white plastic end to it.
    I tried to reattach the small plastic piece back to is slot, I did, but the error still shows and so far no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mjo View Post
    Just facing this issue with CW-C6500Ae.

TL;DR the error is related to the Label Size Measurement Sensor which is behind the printing head.

Error says:

"
    Printer Error
    Turn on the printer again. See your documentation for more details.
    "

Checked the documentation, and the Solution column says:
    "
    Turn off the printer. Check that there is no paper jam or foreign material near the ejection slot. Turn the printer on. If the printer error still occurs, contact qualified service personnel for advice. When contacting, tell the person the "xxxxxxx" (a 6- or 8-digit alphanumeric code)
    "

Printer was working fine. The other day one label got it's edge over the corner and the printing head made a couple of passes and then showed paper jam error.
    I tried to pull the label out and put it again (this happened few times over the past 14 months of use).
    Then noticed a small white plastic cylinder shaped tube on the main metallic stage (where the printing happens) and this error started showing (can't recall if it is the error first then the plastic fell, or the other way around). Also found a small black pastic piece hanging over the inside left rail (where the head moves to) and so far not sure what is this for.
    Called Epson, and they said the error is related to the Label Measurement Sensor.
    I asked about that sensor location, he said it is just behind the printing head and he was nice to send me a photo. Which looked like it had a white plastic end to it.
    I tried to reattach the small plastic piece back to is slot, I did, but the error still shows and so far no luck.
    Have you got anywhere with this, I have exactly the same problem.
    Customer knocked out white plastic tube when removing jammed label and I can't work out where it goes.
    Same error as well, definitely came after white plastic was removed.

Thanks