Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Oki C911

Technician
    Oki C911

Oki C911

Yellow color offset front to rear of approximately 1mm. Is there an adjustment for this?
    Thanks!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Oki C911

Re: Oki C911

Quote Originally Posted by t85ster View Post
    Yellow color offset front to rear of approximately 1mm. Is there an adjustment for this?
    Thanks!
    Haven't really seen an issue like that on this series they seem to run pretty good with not much problem except for just swapping out consumables. Just out of curiosity did you change out the yellow imaging unit? If you need a copy of the service manual let me know.

Technician
    Oki C911

Quote Originally Posted by scanmc View Post
    Haven't really seen an issue like that on this series they seem to run pretty good with not much problem except for just swapping out consumables. Just out of curiosity did you change out the yellow imaging unit? If you need a copy of the service manual let me know.
    scanmc, we don't have a spare anything, for this series. I am now suspecting that the yellow LED array is either defective, or out of adjustment laterally front to rear. Do you know if it is adjustable laterally? We don't have a lot of experience on these "newer" Oki models.
    Yes, I would really appreciate a Service Manual I can dig into! Thank you so much!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Oki C911

Okidata officially left the Americas print market in March 2021. No support is coming from them, ever.

Time to ditch this dinosaur introduced in 2013 and get a new different color printer with likely a lower operating cost.