Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Master Technical Support best-tech's Avatar

Question Lexmark T650 w/duplex issues

Hey guys,
    Our tech is servicing a Lexmark T650 with a duplex and universal feed tray. It's jamming in the duplex. Was able to find a new complete duplex unit but still jams. He tells me that there are 5-sets of rubber rollers in the duplex with each mounted on their own shaft but the rubber rollers spin on the shafts. I would assume that they shouldn't spin on the shaft. He tried gluing them but still the same issue. Anybody else have this issue? Or maybe a part number for the rollers? Appreciated and thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Lexmark T650  w/duplex issues

Re: Lexmark T650 w/duplex issues

Quote Originally Posted by best-tech View Post
    Hey guys,
    Our tech is servicing a Lexmark T650 with a duplex and universal feed tray. It's jamming in the duplex. Was able to find a new complete duplex unit but still jams. He tells me that there are 5-sets of rubber rollers in the duplex with each mounted on their own shaft but the rubber rollers spin on the shafts. I would assume that they shouldn't spin on the shaft. He tried gluing them but still the same issue. Anybody else have this issue? Or maybe a part number for the rollers? Appreciated and thanks
    if I remember correctly there are some magnets that activate the clutches for the pickup roller and for the rest, pull off the side panels to find them and remove the sticky rubber that act as shock absorber.
    Let us know if you resolve.

Master Technical Support best-tech's Avatar

Re: Lexmark T650 w/duplex issues

So it turns out the rubber rollers were spinning on the shafts. Super glue seems to have fixed the issue. Fingers crossed.