Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Xerox WC7755 jams at registration

I want let you know I am not a Xerox tech . This is the only machine like this that service . I recently replaced a upper fuser roller and the cyan drum on the machine , a couple days later the customer complained copier is now jamming . paper is stopping at the same place every time . Error 373.105 . I replaced reg. and another sensor in the verticale transport , they had no effect . Not sure why it be would losing a signal . Any insight would be appreciated . thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox WC7755 jams at registration

Re: Xerox WC7755 jams at registration

Quote Originally Posted by dustzona View Post
    I want let you know I am not a Xerox tech . This is the only machine like this that service . I recently replaced a upper fuser roller and the cyan drum on the machine , a couple days later the customer complained copier is now jamming . paper is stopping at the same place every time . Error 373.105 . I replaced reg. and another sensor in the verticale transport , they had no effect . Not sure why it be would losing a signal . Any insight would be appreciated . thanks
    have you checked if the paper size in the machine settings is the same as that in the paper cassettes, have the rubber roller sets been replaced?