Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Epson C869r admin password reset

Hello guys

my customer changed the admin password and doesnt remember it. İ couldnt find to change any option in service menu.
    İs there anybody to help me?

Re: Epson C869r admin password reset

If the maschine's web interface is locked, you might be able to reset to factory default via the device's screen.
    At least this works on the smaller pendants like the 579R. Haven't run into this issue with a 869R thus far.

Just be aware you're going to remove the adress book and all settings! So make sure to take notes.

Technician

Re: Epson C869r admin password reset

Quote Originally Posted by Abrueck View Post
    If the maschine's web interface is locked, you might be able to reset to factory default via the device's screen.
    At least this works on the smaller pendants like the 579R. Haven't run into this issue with a 869R thus far.

Just be aware you're going to remove the adress book and all settings! So make sure to take notes.
    Thanks for reply. Devices screen password and web interface passwords are not seperated. No way to reset factory defaults.

Super clever epson engineers forget to make a password reset interface in service mode. Also there is no switch or a way to reset on mainboard.