Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    gmantei

Riso HC5500 error

Hello!
    I am new to this site and hoping someone can help me..i ran a publication in British Columbia,Canada and own a Riso HC5500. Our publication is out weekly (Thursday's) and we have had to outsource the printing due to a technical error. We have no service reps in our area they are in Toronto and we don't anticipate having one for a few weeks. The problem we are having is, "replace ink cartridge" which we did, on cyan but after doing so, the machine isn't reading that it is full. It will not go through cleaning cycle and I have tried service mode as well with no luck. Code continues to be replace ink cartridge Y01-328C. After removing the back piece I did notice air bubbles in the line and after the white sensor or wheel - not sure technical term - the tube is clear so the ink isn't leaving the cartridge. Help! I am having no luck with response from technicians today and would like fixed to print our issue!

Thanks so much!

GeoLyn

gmantei

Re: Riso HC5500 error

sorry i should also state, we have reset the machine multiple times, powered completely down and tried a different ink cartridge all with no luck...

Hello
    this is a long shot but if you take the back cover off and where the clear tube is if it has a white one way valve on it you can twist and unlock it ...this will let ink flow down tube ((((BUT BE CARE FULL YOU PUT IT BACK ON QUICKLY AS THE INK WILL RUN OUT FREELY )))
    i hope this helps ..as i say only twist it and seporate slighjtly just to get rid of air bubbles (other cause could be ink reservoir which will need replacing ) but i hope not

It has been a long time and I would like to know if you could solve the problem, I have the same problem now. thanks a lot.

Its been a long time as well, and I have this error Y01-328k , please if you ever fixed it let me know! thanks a lot