Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Can Anyone tell me how to fix panasonic printer offline issue on windows 10

Please let me know that how to fix Panasonic printer offline issue on Windows 10. I am facing some issues while using this printer. Help me.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: Can Anyone tell me how to fix panasonic printer offline issue on windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by ankitkumar1995 View Post
    Please let me know that how to fix Panasonic printer offline issue on Windows 10. I am facing some issues while using this printer. Help me.
    same answere like the brother case

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Can Anyone tell me how to fix panasonic printer offline issue on windows 10

Re: Can Anyone tell me how to fix panasonic printer offline issue on windows 10

Not much to go on. It would be helpful to know more details like say......model number.

Was it working before? Can you get it to do a printout from the opp panel? Is the driver shared out or on different PCs? If it is on different PCs, is everyone have problems printing to the machine?

Here's a shot in the dark. You might try to go to the printer driver and uncheck 'SNMP Status Enabled". Go to the print driver, choose Printer properties, click on the Ports tab, click on the button 'Configure Port...', Uncheck 'SNMP Status Enabled', click OK, close all windows.

Panasonic has been out of the printer business for some time now. Last time I checked, there was little or nothing left on their website in regards to printer and multi function device support. So a little more detail about the device that is giving you trouble would be helpful.