Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Energy Saver Mode /Sleep Mode

We have a Panasonic DP8016 Machine.Resently that is a problem that when we Switch on the Machine,the machine automatically moves to the "Energy Saver Mode" and the machine Doesn't get ready for coping.In usually when we switch on the machine,it took little time to get ready but now gradually the machine doesn't get ready and th machine remains in energy sever Mode.PLZ,can any one give the solution.

Ansuman
    India

Technician
    Sounds like you may need to do a shipment set.

Good luck Robert

Greg2003
    Not sure on the 8016, but I had a DP-1520 that would not come to a ready state. When powered up, it would show DP-1520 then go to energy saver mode. It would continue in this cycle until powered off. Tried shipment set with no effect. Also tried reloading firmware. Ended up changing the SC board which fixed it. Hopefully the shipment set will work for you.

Greg

Road Warrior
    Well i have alot of these machine in the field. do all the keys on the control panel function? i have replace a board in the control panel once because someone push to hard on the #1 key and cracked the board behind the panel. there were no functions on the panel customer could not use the machine and you can`t tell buy looking at the panel you have to press one key at a time to find the bad key.
    if you can go to general function and shut down energy saver mode sleep mode.