Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Happy Birthday, Paul

WHAT HAPPEN?

I didn't know Paul passed. What happen and when?

Paul and I used to deal a lot before he moved to Las Vegas, and some after he moved there. I would give him Kon/Min manuals and he would give me any manual I needed for FREE! I guess it was a barter deal that worked for both of us.

Many people didn't like Paul because he charged for manuals that were copyrighted, but like anything else there is a price for convenience. If you needed a manual right away then it was a good service. I personally would never charge for a manual but that is just me. My last contact with him was about 1.5 years ago. He did mention business wasn't that great and may of mentioned health issues but not sure.

I miss the emails from him with some great jokes and pictures. I'm sure anyone close to him know the emails & "pictures" I'm talking about :-)

RIP Paul

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Happy Birthday, Paul

Re: WHAT HAPPEN?

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I didn't know Paul passed. What happen and when?

Paul and I used to deal a lot before he moved to Las Vegas, and some after he moved there. I would give him Kon/Min manuals and he would give me any manual I needed for FREE! I guess it was a barter deal that worked for both of us.

Many people didn't like Paul because he charged for manuals that were copyrighted, but like anything else there is a price for convenience. If you needed a manual right away then it was a good service. I personally would never charge for a manual but that is just me. My last contact with him was about 1.5 years ago. He did mention business wasn't that great and may of mentioned health issues but not sure.

I miss the emails from him with some great jokes and pictures. I'm sure anyone close to him know the emails & "pictures" I'm talking about :-)

RIP Paul
    Paul passed on August 13, 2014. As a Facebook friend of his I had the sad task of reporting it to the forum. Life Sucks post #131. If you have Facebook, here is a link for the post on her page by Karen Epstein Fusco. https://www.facebook.com/717488700/p...2722952228701/

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Happy Birthday, Paul

WoW!.....I knew something was *missing* around here!....but I didn't realize it until THIS B-Day thread!...I do remember reading many a thread where Paul appropriately posted his assistance!

Paul, If you and your soul copy are out there in a parallel universe, know that we are thinking of you!