Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Users

Me personally, I wait for check to "Clear" or my paypal account gives me notice, otherwise I will not ship out.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Forum Users

I have a lot of unbilled costumer and i say u post them. If they tricked u, they will definitely trick other tech/company too but when word spread over...they will start thinking whit their heads. Even tho ur names wont help me but will help other one !

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    We've had customers who were good on payments and then had some financial hardships recently. They were put on COD and got no service or supplies until they were paid up. New clients who only get supplies or service from us are on a COD for at least the first call. Use your digression about posting the names. I don't know any of the circumstances but times are hard. As a suggestion you might want to get a portion of the money up front, if not all of the money. Good luck.

Copy Cat

Dead Beats

I'd get a hold of the dead beats, especially if they hang here and can hurt others if they 'front them', and explain that you'll be passing it along. If you truly feel cheated you usually get a 'feeling' if they TRULY are in the wrong. If there's been no ongoing fued about it, just a general: I ain't payin', then allow them to tell all here and that way most won't have to worry about hooking up with them. If they put up a decent "defense" (and I'm not trying to place myself or others on a high horse to act as judge or jury but we all have to make decisions based on some information, it's just great to have info) then others here may decide to work with them if they appear to be trustworthy, just a dispute, they happen. Disputes happen to everyone if they've been dealing with people for any length of time. How you handle the disputes is what makes you last longer, at least with that customer, or territory.

Joe