Page 12 of 653 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Plus it is a fun thread on a hot topic followed around the world by toner monkeys like you and me! Full of news, "fake news", entertainment, speculation and conspiracy theories! Almost better than watching Coronation Street!
    Might be almost better than watching Coronation Street. But not as good as watching bikini videos.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    Might be almost better than watching Coronation Street. But not as good as watching bikini videos.
    Have not seen either of those shows; but I image this circus of you're right, no, I'm right would be be good video with fist-ta-cuffs in the octagon ring!
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Can you yanks shut the F up?

This is a copier site not a Yankee doodle political discussion site.....................
    I am no yank, I am on my own here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Can't really buy into whether or not Trumps tweets etc. In Roman time actors weren't allowed to testify in a court due to the belief that they lied for a living. That being said, it's at least more entertaining than hearing about someone fat shaming Chris Pratt in Hollywood or United's anti legging issue after tweeting about yoga day.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Folks think what you want about Trump....BUT the lib/progressives, including most of the media from day one , on daily bases have attacked and trashed Trump, our FLOTUS, Trumps children ..Including his TEN year old son...and have objected, trashed or tried to delay everything he has tried to do .

If just a fraction of the hate that is being thrown at Trump was done to Obama , the media and anyone involved would be called and labeled a (fill in the blank) and forced to resign or get fired .

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Folks think what you want about Trump....BUT the lib/progressives, including most of the media from day one , on daily bases have attacked and trashed Trump, our FLOTUS, Trumps children ..Including his TEN year old son...and have objected, trashed or tried to delay everything he has tried to do .

If just a fraction of the hate that is being thrown at Trump was done to Obama , the media and anyone involved would be called and labeled a (fill in the blank) and forced to resign or get fired .
    I seem to remember a lot of right wing hate being thrown at Obama throughout is two terms. Also, Republicans have majority in both houses and he still couldn't get his health plan to pass. Sounds like it isn't just lefties that aren't too fond of Comrade Trumpski.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I seem to remember a lot of right wing hate being thrown at Obama throughout is two terms. Also, Republicans have majority in both houses and he still couldn't get his health plan to pass. Sounds like it isn't just lefties that aren't too fond of Comrade Trumpski.
    We may not have liked his politics and policies, but we did not attack him or his family the way the liberals and progressives have been attacking President Trump.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Never has any POTUS or his family been on the receiving end of such hate and constant derision....WHY? As for the health plan, is this not the way Gov't suppose to work...Unlike the Dems who voted in lockstep with Obama and created the disaster that is called Obamacare...

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Never has any POTUS or his family been on the receiving end of such hate and constant derision....WHY? As for the health plan, is this not the way Gov't suppose to work...Unlike the Dems who voted in lockstep with Obama and created the disaster that is called Obamacare...
    I think you should go back and check out some of the hate and protests that happened after both Obama elections. And don't just check Breitbart "News"
    Look at some other sources.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I think you should go back and check out some of the hate and protests that happened after both Obama elections. And don't just check Breitbart "News"
    Look at some other sources.
    I have seen more hatred and violence directed against President Trump and Conservatives in the last two months than I remember in all eight years of Obama from Conservatives.