Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Wrong again, a dictator does not attack the press in twitter. A dictator either controls the press, Soviet TASS, or has them executed for espionage or treason.
    First a dictator attacks the integrity of the press, then either creates a new news source or uses a current news source, fox for instance, to spread his "truths".
    You really should look at trump with an open mind. He is displaying all the actions of a dictator in development.
    Isolating your country , surrounding yourself with people you can control, attacking the press..... look into history. These are classic signs.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

And yet, I don't know a single person who has had any of their freedoms taken away by this 'dictator.' I know of no one who is in any way restricted by his harsh cruelty. In fact, most the people I know are living better since he's been president.

Oh--unless you mean the foreigners who can no longer abuse the freedom we have. Yeah--I guess they have it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    this 'dictator.'

Glad you can recognize Who this Dictator is, Maybe there is Hope for you.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump Says He May Veto Spending Bill, Risking Government Shutdown

Great! What a Leader

Govt-shutdown-guide.jpg

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    And yet, I don't know a single person who has had any of their freedoms taken away by this 'dictator.' I know of no one who is in any way restricted by his harsh cruelty. In fact, most the people I know are living better since he's been president.

Oh--unless you mean the foreigners who can no longer abuse the freedom we have. Yeah--I guess they have it worse.
    I didn't say he was a dictator yet. I said there are signs. People who aren't stuck in their specific philosophy can see. The sheep unfortunately can't or won't see it.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Not relevant to the thread, but a poster today at the "March for our Lives" read: "Congress, you are not ballot proof".
    Changes, I feel, will be coming soon when these young people vote.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Not relevant to the thread, but a poster today at the "March for our Lives" read: "Congress, you are not ballot proof".
    Changes, I feel, will be coming soon when these young people vote.
    These students should be protesting against themselves....After all, it's their own peers that are doing the vast majority of these school shootings....So perhaps these protesters will tell us...why are you attacking and shooting each other?????

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    These students should be protesting against themselves....After all, it's their own peers that are doing the vast majority of these school shootings....So perhaps these protesters will tell us...why are you attacking and shooting each other?????
    They couldn't be attacking and shooting each other if they didn't have access to assault weapons. And it's not just schools, but everywhere! I saw another poster that read: 1791 musket=1 round per minute ---2018 assault rifle=540 rounds per minute//the founding fathers would say no this is not what we meant.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

They couldn't be attacking and shooting each other if they didn't have access to assault weapons. And it's not just schools, but everywhere! I saw another poster that read: 1791 musket=1 round per minute ---2018 assault rifle=540 rounds per minute//the founding fathers would say no this is not what we meant.

How about the old pistols/muskets at high noon, 30 paces... !draw!. We could even sell tickets to the stadium it would make for different reality TV.... It may solve some peoples thirst for blood and gnaw...

Then again....

I believe the Russian have toyed with the real idea of the Hunger Games reality TV on a deserted Island. If my idi-net fake news is correct they are using prisoners on dead-row as the primer for the TV series.... Apparently the value of human life is becoming that degraded...

Oh well...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Can you explain to me exactly you would propose making all the existing weapons in the world disappear? If I could snap my fingers and have that happen, I would. But I can't. The only one who could is the Lord Jesus Christ and he has been kicked out of schools and government. The original intent of the Second Amendment was the the citiizen should have access to the same degree of weaponry that the government has. Take that away you will never be able to defend yourself and your family when the jack booted storm troopers come pounding pounding at your door.