Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I don't disagree with him, I think he's terrible waste of life. I think the world would be a better place if he wasn't there. He is the type of person who sails through life taking advantage of the poor while having no concern over the price of his white privileged comfort. But he pats himself on the back and pretends to be good, because he thinks his daily shot of liberalism somehow excuses him from paying attention to real suffering.

He is the pinnacle of a diseased mind and moral bankruptcy. He is the reason bad men are able to do bad things... because as long as he has his pacifier (his seat of liberal judgment) he sees the status quo as the only worthy thing in life.

His interest in Trump's tariffs is only in his own comfort. That is ALL he cares about.

Last week my drain pipe clogged and I spent three hours pushing a twenty foot auger through the pipes and pulling from that pipe the foulest matter you can possibly imagine. But everything that came from that pipe is more worthy of praise and honor than SalesServiceGuy.
    WOW, you need to get a grip on it - why are you so angry?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

I don't disagree with him, I think he's terrible waste of life. I think the world would be a better place if he wasn't there. He is the type of person who sails through life taking advantage of the poor while having no concern over the price of his white privileged comfort. But he pats himself on the back and pretends to be good, because he thinks his daily shot of liberalism somehow excuses him from paying attention to real suffering.

He is the pinnacle of a diseased mind and moral bankruptcy. He is the reason bad men are able to do bad things... because as long as he has his pacifier (his seat of liberal judgment) he sees the status quo as the only worthy thing in life.

His interest in Trump's tariffs is only in his own comfort. That is ALL he cares about.

Last week my drain pipe clogged and I spent three hours pushing a twenty foot auger through the pipes and pulling from that pipe the foulest matter you can possibly imagine. But everything that came from that pipe is more worthy of praise and honor than SalesServiceGuy.
    I have reported your third personal and unprofessional attack to the Forum Administrator.

Forum Rules:

#10. "We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules."

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

So, you agree with him that trump is completely nuts.
    Is your dislike simply because he has been to Cuba? A lot of people from all over the world have been to Cuba. Do they all qualify for your disdain? I think it is only people from the US who don't travel to Cuba and they are the loudest judges. Lol
    You really shouldn't believe the right wing propaganda on Cuba.

MORE WINNING

Trump/Macron call last week described as “terrible” to CNN. Source: “Macron thought he would be able to speak his mind, based on the relationship. But Trump can't handle being criticized like that."

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Try running that auger from one ear to the other as you have a lot of crap between them!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    MORE WINNING

Trump/Macron call last week described as “terrible” to CNN. Source: “Macron thought he would be able to speak his mind, based on the relationship. But Trump can't handle being criticized like that."

oh an UN NAMED SOURCE?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I have reported your third personal and unprofessional attack to the Forum Administrator.

Forum Rules:

#10. "We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules."
    ok here's my first one then.... UNBUNCH your PANTIES..... Grow a PAIR and STOP BEING SUCH A WHINNY PUSSY!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ok here's my first one then.... UNBUNCH your PANTIES..... Grow a PAIR and STOP BEING SUCH A WHINNY PUSSY!
    Are you and theengle the same person? You both seem to have anger issues. Although theengle is way more eloquent in his/her anger and insults.
    BTW, this is not your first attempt at insulting someone on this thread.

Presidents aren’t kings. Someone should tell Trump’s legal team.
    If he says he's above the law, Congress has to rein him in.

In England,” Alexander Hamilton says in the Federalist No. 70, “the king is a perpetual magistrate; and it is a maxim which has obtained for the sake of public peace, that he is unaccountable for his administration, and his person sacred.” Even if he’s advised by a constitutional council, ultimately, a monarch “is the absolute master of his own conduct in the exercise of his office, and may observe or disregard the counsel given to him at his sole discretion.”

How to proscribe that power — how to vest an executive with enough power to do his job, but to prevent an executive from exercising powers of a king — was at the heart of Hamilton’s ruminations in that essay, and throughout the debates among the Founders about how to best organize the new republic, especially after the first such effort, the Articles of Confederation, had fared so poorly. They understood, as Hamilton outlines in the Federalist No. 69, that although their new Constitution would create a strong and powerful chief executive, “there is no pretense for the parallel which has been attempted between him and the king of Great Britain,” since, unlike the role of president, a king is “sacred and inviolable.”

Someone ought to tell President Trump’s legal team.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Presidents aren’t kings. Someone should tell Trump’s legal team.
    If he says he's above the law, Congress has to rein him in.
    when has he said he ABOVE the law PER the Constitution ( if you are talking about PARDON power ) 1) at any time during his Presidency he has the power to pardon anyone ( most wait till the last of that term ..but Trump is not the norm ) 2) he DOES have the power per the above stated document to PARDON -= HIMSELF =- in any case that is not IMPEACHMENT. Clearly stated..so sincey'all are so great at GOOGLE... research