Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    I'm not angry. This is really what I think. I guess if you're seeing my avatar while reading my posts, you'd guess anger. My avatar is a funny cartoon character that I enjoy watching. My post... look, just imagine reading it with the coldest of tones.

I think people who trample on the poor are reprobates. You could point to someone like Trump as such a person, because he lives in a mansion... or several of them. Actually, now he lives in the Whitehouse. But the real enemies of the poor are not the rich. The enemies of the poor are those who deny the poverty. Those who go to places like Cuba and spend their money in the tourist areas--areas where the poor are forbidden and the oppressors are making millions from privileged white bone-heads. Those same boneheads make themselves feel better about their actions by telling everyone how liberal and caring they are... at the same time, denying that the poverty even exists. That it's all propaganda. But they're still willing to give money to oppressive regimes (whether those regimes be civil authorities or corporate empires) which perpetuates the oppression.

Last month I picked up a hitchhiker. I sat listening to this man's story for an hour while I drove. He told me about his father, who had severely abused his mother and him for years, before he was finally put behind bars for robbing a salvation army. When he got out of jail, he tracked down the man's mother, who was trying to move on with her life. He told him to leave. He broke her jaw.

This man's father is more noble than SalesServiceGuy.
    "When someone is cruel or acts like a bully, we do not stoop to their level. When they go low, we go high!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ok here's my first one then.... UNBUNCH your PANTIES..... Grow a PAIR and STOP BEING SUCH A WHINNY PUSSY!

"When someone is cruel or acts like a bully, we do not stoop to their level. When they go low, we go high!"

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Such as?
    Hold on to your hat, but Cuba has the highest life expectancy in the Caribbean. There healthcare ranks quite high as well and they have a fairly good education system.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I see you're not gonna answer me.

Where are people worse off in the Caribbean than Cuba?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    You don't know HIGH. You're the lowest of the low, and have no possibility of raising your flat head above the ground. Your very presence offends all of God's creation. Quoting Obama doesn't put you on a higher level. You're still beneath the lowest bar. You're still worth less than the underdog's feces.

4 takeaways on Donald Trump's absolutely appalling statement on the Eagles' White House visit

On Monday night, Donald Trump decided to uninvite the Philadelphia Eagles from the White House because some members of the Super Bowl champs weren't planning to attend Tuesday's ceremony due to disagreements with the President.

Here's the key part of the statement:
    "The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow. They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country. The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better."
    Make no mistake about what Trump is doing here: He is appointing himself the arbiter of what patriotism is and means to the 300+ million citizens of the United States. Patriotism is standing for the National Anthem before NFL football games. If you don't stand, you are -- by Trump's thinking via the statement above -- dishonoring not only the "great men and women of our military" but also the "people of our country."
    And he's saying something else: If you don't meet my standard of patriotism, you don't get to come to my house.
    There's a whole hell of a lot of things wrong with the statement, the logic and that Trump decided to voice it. Let's list them.

1. Trump's explanation that not having every member of the Eagles there would somehow disappoint Eagles fans who "deserve better" is total BS. I'm not an Eagles fan. But if they are anything like Washington Redskins fans, they would be totally thrilled to meet the backup left guard on the team -- much less a large group of players who expressed interest in coming. Trump is hiding behind the I-am-doing-the-fans-a-favor excuse to play some politics here -- plain and simple.

2. Trump doesn't own the White House. Trump seems to be treating 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue like one of his Trump properties. If only you had done things the way I wanted them done, then maybe you could be reclining in one of my 5-star hotels right now -- or playing golf at one of my award-winning courses. That is how Trump thinks.
    Now, all presidents understand that an invitation to the White House is a big deal. Democratic and Republican presidents have used the White House as a way to woo wavering legislators, reward major donors and impress foreign diplomats.
    But the idea that people can be disinvited because they don't act the way you want them to in a certain situation is new ground. This is pick-up-my-ball-and go-home-type of stuff.

3. Trump's definition of patriotism is very, very narrow. By the definition offered in his statement tonight, patriotism for Donald Trump is standing proudly for the National Anthem, with your hand on your heart. Doing anything else is disrespectful -- not only to Trump but to the military and to the country as a whole.
    So, what about when Baltimore Orioles fans scream "O's" when the line "Oh say can you see?" Or the Washington Capitals fans -- as they did tonight -- cheer wildly when the word "red" is mentioned in the line "rockets red glare?" Is that equally disrespectful? If not, why not?
    On Tuesday morning, Trump elaborated on his idea of patriotism in a tweet about his plans to host a "Celebration of America" event in lieu of the planned Eagles celebration.
    "We will proudly be playing the National Anthem and other wonderful music celebrating our Country today at 3 P.M., The White House, with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus. Honoring America!" Trump posted on Twitter. "NFL, no escaping to Locker Rooms!" he added, referring to the NFL's new policy that allows players to wait off the field during the anthem.

4. Trump thinks patriotism must equal unwavering loyalty to his view of the National Anthem. If you take Trump at his word in the statement released Monday night, the only way that you can show love and appreciation for those who have fought and died for our country is to stand with your hand over your heart during the playing of the National Anthem. That's it. That's the only route.
    Take a step back. What are Americans fighting and dying in foreign countries fighting and dying for, if not the right of free expression, of the freedom to speak your mind without fear?
    The essence of being an American is that right to express your views in a way that is true and faithful to your own experiences. The key to the success of American experiment is a belief that our melting pot of over 300 million people and their experiences gets it right only when we listen to other views and value those views, just as we value our own opinions.
    Insistence on adherence to one idea of what it means to honor our country -- and its military men and women -- isn't in keeping with that credo. It's the opposite of it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I see you're not gonna answer me.

Where are people worse off in the Caribbean than Cuba?
    Here we go again. I point something out and you completely ignore it. If Cuba has the highest life expectancy, I would say they have it better than the rest of the Caribbean. People who have a hard life generally don't live as long as ones with a better life.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

You don't know HIGH. You're the lowest of the low, and have no possibility of raising your flat head above the ground. Your very presence offends all of God's creation. Quoting Obama doesn't put you on a higher level. You're still beneath the lowest bar. You're still worth less than the underdog's feces.
    Sheesh. Time to step away from the simile machine.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Here we go again. I point something out and you completely ignore it. If Cuba has the highest life expectancy, I would say they have it better than the rest of the Caribbean. People who have a hard life generally don't live as long as ones with a better life.
    So it's your contention that those in Cuba have it better than all other Caribbean? And it's because of their life span?? Something we have no way of ever verifying?

I mean, according the The Washington Post, "In the famously closed country, reliable statistics and rigorous studies are impossible to come by, but anecdotally, it appears that the health system used by average Cubans is in crisis."

I wonder if children in the rest of the Caribbean are torn from the parents and stuck in education camps?

For the sake of this forum, "when you go low, I will go high".

I have made another request to the Copytechnet Administrator to review your posts.