Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Just how Crazy is bsm2?

The previous post from me got likes from you and I was just saying due to my location the video was blocked.

So you really like it when it appears to me that you post nothing?

I use a vpn

The question arises why the uploader has blocked other countries from seeing the content and having seen it I can firmly agree with the uploaders choice, the rest of the world should be spared this shit.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Just how Crazy is bsm2?

The previous post from me got likes from you and I was just saying due to my location the video was blocked.

I use a vpn

The question arises why the uploader has blocked other countries from seeing the content and having seen it I can firmly agree with the uploaders choice, the rest of the world should be spared this shit.

It was Youtube that block you , that happens sometimes Glad you enjoyed the Video.

Last edited by bsm2; 09-30-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    It was Youtube that block you

No its the uploaders choice.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Just how Crazy is bsm2?

I use a vpn

No its the uploaders choice.
    Kim Komando was talking about VPNs on her show this past weekend. One of the problems she mentioned with a VPN has to do with videos. Many video sites will block access through a VPN because they cannot accurately verify your Region Code, i.e. where you are located. BBC streaming online has one of the tightest restrictions.

Online region codes are similar to DVD Region Codes only expanded to set regions as small a single state. DVD Region Codes Explained and How to Play Region-Locked DVDs Freely

From google search
    Why are videos blocked in my country on YouTube?

Some YouTube videos may not be available in your country for the following reasons: Video owners have chosen to make their content available only to certain countries (usually due to licensing rights) YouTube may block specific content in order to comply with local laws.
    The British Brainwashing Corporation is a license based service dishing out left wing propeganda that even vpns in the UK cannot access.

Anyway Real news from Sky News Australia, yeah us Brits have to go there to get better news.

Sky News host Chris Kenny says the mainstream media is suffering from “Trump derangement syndrome”.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Just how Crazy is bsm2?

he will like ANYTHING you post.

I don't know if he understands the meaning of " Like "
    or maybe he realizes how insane his 'copy n paste ' and 'LARGE FONTS' are and just can't bring himself to admit it !?

Trump targets ‘pathetic’ Federal Reserve after worst manufacturing reading in a decade
    President Donald Trump again attacked the Federal Reserve on Tuesday after the weakest U.S. manufacturing reading in 10 years.
    As his trade war with China rages on, Trump has repeatedly blamed the Fed’s interest rate policy for concerns about a slowing U.S. economy. He has contended the central bank has not moved quickly enough to ease monetary policy — though the Fed has cut its benchmark funds rate twice this year.

The Fed did not immediately respond to a request to comment.

Trump’s tweet comes after the Institute for Supply Management’s manufacturing reading fell to 47.8 in September, down from 49.1 in August. A reading below 50 shows a manufacturing contraction.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    he will like ANYTHING you post.

I don't know if he understands the meaning of " Like "
    or maybe he realizes how insane his 'copy n paste ' and 'LARGE FONTS' are and just can't bring himself to admit it !?
    I think that other than Politics crap posted bsm2 is reasonable tech with good knowledge and he actually helped with his advices. If you just judge him by this thread he must lives in some his own sane world.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I think that other than Politics crap posted bsm2 is reasonable tech with good knowledge
    wouldn't know I don't bother to read his babble unless one of you guys respond to it.