Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    he will like ANYTHING you post.

I don't know if he understands the meaning of " Like "
    or maybe he realizes how insane his 'copy n paste ' and 'LARGE FONTS' are and just can't bring himself to admit it !?
    An occasional like means nothing. I have gotten in a hurry and hit like when I meant to hit reply with quote

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    An occasional like means nothing. I have gotten in a hurry and hit like when I meant to hit reply with quote
    It's not occasional tho.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The right-wing conspiracy theories behind Trump and Barr’s outreach to foreign leaders
    The Trump administration is embroiled in scandals stretching from Ukraine to Australia. It all stems from beliefs in debunked right-wing conspiracy theories.
    President Donald Trump is embroiled in a major scandal that stretches from Ukraine to Australia — all stemming from his belief in long-debunked right-wing conspiracy theories.

Last week, the White House released a readout of a phone call showing the president pressuring Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to look into a “missing” computer server belonging to Democrats that Trump believes is in Ukraine and contains incriminating information about the origins of 2016 election meddling.

The problem is there is no “missing” physical server; there’s no actual reason to suspect Ukraine would have such a server in the first place; and there’s no evidence Ukraine interfered in the 2016 vote at all.

This idea stems from a conspiracy theory that has circulated in right-wing media for several years and has been thoroughly debunked. Yet Trump believes it all the same — enough that he felt the need to rope a foreign leader into investigating it.

But new reporting this week reveals that this is not the only wacky right-wing internet conspiracy theory that Trump has latched on to and tried to enlist foreign help to investigate.

We now know that a collection of these conspiracy theories has driven Trump to reach out to the governments of Australia, the United Kingdom, and Italy.

Which brings us to an unsettling conclusion: Trump’s discussions with foreign leaders — a major part of how the US uses its power and conducts foreign policy — are steeped in conspiracy theories and other untruths.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The right-wing conspiracy theories behind Trump and Barr’s outreach to foreign leaders
    The Trump administration is embroiled in scandals stretching from Ukraine to Australia. It all stems from beliefs in debunked right-wing conspiracy theories.
    President Donald Trump is embroiled in a major scandal that stretches from Ukraine to Australia — all stemming from his belief in long-debunked right-wing conspiracy theories.

Last week, the White House released a readout of a phone call showing the president pressuring Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to look into a “missing” computer server belonging to Democrats that Trump believes is in Ukraine and contains incriminating information about the origins of 2016 election meddling.

The problem is there is no “missing” physical server; there’s no actual reason to suspect Ukraine would have such a server in the first place; and there’s no evidence Ukraine interfered in the 2016 vote at all.

This idea stems from a conspiracy theory that has circulated in right-wing media for several years and has been thoroughly debunked. Yet Trump believes it all the same — enough that he felt the need to rope a foreign leader into investigating it.

But new reporting this week reveals that this is not the only wacky right-wing internet conspiracy theory that Trump has latched on to and tried to enlist foreign help to investigate.

We now know that a collection of these conspiracy theories has driven Trump to reach out to the governments of Australia, the United Kingdom, and Italy.

Which brings us to an unsettling conclusion: Trump’s discussions with foreign leaders — a major part of how the US uses its power and conducts foreign policy — are steeped in conspiracy theories and other untruths.
    the governments of Australia, the United Kingdom, and Italy, were all countries that helped in aid to ukraine..
    and it's not ALL CT's.
    #TBT: DNC Consultant Reportedly Sought Dirt on Trump from Ukrainian Government | Chuck Grassley

Quid Pro Quo Joe said he never discussed Hunter's Job with him: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden insisted.

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.co...8&h=410&crop=1
    ​A photo has surfaced that shows former Vice President Joe Biden posing with his son Hunter and Devon Archer, who served ​with Hunter ​on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, during a 2014 golf outing in the Hamptons.

The dictatorship running the world’s 2nd largest economy (China) wants permanent unbalanced market access and to take the innovations of others at will.
    The costs of trying to change this can be exaggerated but there are no magic tariffs, magic coalitions, or magic negotiations. It’s not going to change without pain.

IF Florida man can't understand this I don't see how he would have the logic to repair anything. Must just be lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    the governments of Australia, the United Kingdom, and Italy, were all countries that helped in aid to ukraine..
    and it's not ALL CT's.
    #TBT: DNC Consultant Reportedly Sought Dirt on Trump from Ukrainian Government | Chuck Grassley

Quid Pro Quo Joe said he never discussed Hunter's Job with him: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden insisted.

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.co...8&h=410&crop=1
    ​A photo has surfaced that shows former Vice President Joe Biden posing with his son Hunter and Devon Archer, who served ​with Hunter ​on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, during a 2014 golf outing in the Hamptons.

Yep the 3 Stooges are Back with their Logic. Already a debunked conspiracy theory. Enjoy your FAKE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    The dictatorship running the world’s 2nd largest economy (China) wants permanent unbalanced market access and to take the innovations of others at will.
    The costs of trying to change this can be exaggerated but there are no magic tariffs, magic coalitions, or magic negotiations. It’s not going to change without pain.

IF Florida man can't understand this I don't see how he would have the logic to repair anything. Must just be lucky.
    And what does RUSSIA want , a Puppet in the White House

Enjoy

There’s another whistleblower complaint. It’s about Trump’s tax returns.
    An unnamed civil servant is alleging serious interference in government business. If the allegations are true, they could be a game-changer. They might set in motion the release of lots of other secret documents showing that President Trump has abused his authority for his personal benefit.

Wait, you thought I meant the whistleblower from the intelligence community?

Nope. I’m talking about a completely different whistleblower, whose claims have gotten significantly less attention but could prove no less consequential. This whistleblower alleges a whole different category of impropriety: that someone has been secretly meddling with the Internal Revenue Service’s audit of the president.

BSM 2, Quit snorting the toner.

If there was any collusion with any government by Trump the Dems would have uncovered it and would have already impeached him. The fact that they keep nit picking at every little thing just proves they don't have any dirt strong enough impeach.