Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Did you deliberately ignore the reason for them not being notified them? There is a definite possibility that if Democrat leaders had been informed, Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi might have ended up being warned in time to escape or at least had time to prepare for the raid resulting in the loss of American lives and destroy any documents present in the compound.

Hello We in the United States of America DON'T have a KING or a Dictator. He can't just do Whatever the F#ck he want's and follow ONLY the rules and laws he likes PERIOD. Just more and more sad lame excuses for a man clearly unqualified to be in office.

ENJOY TICK TOCK

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Keep on trying there bsm2 (wonder who bsm and bsm1 are..?)
    My guess is all 3 are the same. If you register using an email address that is with your employer and leave their employ, you immediately lose access to that email. That forces you to have to set up a new account here.

bsm2 you are twisting my statement. And if you read the post right before that, I actually say both sides are guilty of spreading false narratives/ half truths/ and truths.

The report might be "true" in that he didn't notify "The gang of eight", but the point I'm making is that No matter what he does, even if it's bringing down a terrorist "mastermind", the media will find ANY way to paint Trump in a bad light.

Instead of applauding, and commending the President for his efforts (like past presidents), the media instead latches on to the narrative of "He didn't include the gang of eight on this decision", or "Trump gets no respite from impeachment after raid" (Bloomberg). It's like What the FUCK!? No "good job" or "atta boy", but instead, "HOW DARE YOU!".

Keep on trying there bsm2 (wonder who bsm and bsm1 are..?), keep on echoing what the media has you blindly following. Just remember......Donald J. Trump is YOUR President, and is doing Right by the American People and is truly Making America Great Again.

Odd I didn't bring this up this post YOU did
    News Flash America was ALWAYS Great. Sorry you don't like the real MEDIA and the Truth!
    Wait for it Wait for it GOOD BOY DONNY you want a cookie now?

Enjoy Tick TOCK

Trump’s Error at the World Series

The president made a rare public appearance before a crowd he hadn’t screened—and was loudly booed

If President Donald Trump is impeached, convicted, and removed from office, or defeated in next year’s election, the political backdrop of his downfall is unlikely to be better dramatized than it was last night during Game 5 of the World Series.

Trump was in the stands with his wife, Melania, having announced that very morning that U.S. Special Forces had killed the ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a daring raid. It wouldn’t have shocked me if that inspired a warm reception from the crowd. Remember when Osama bin Laden’s killing was announced? I was in Austin, Texas, where people were whooping and cheering in bars. President Barack Obama could have drawn applause anywhere in the United States that night.

But when the image changed to Donald and Melania in the stands, there was a sudden shift. The crowd booed. Loudly. Then fans in some sections of the stadium began to chant “Lock him up,” repurposing the rallying cry that Trump supporters have directed at Hillary Clinton since the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump was not pleased.
    Last edited by bsm2; 10-28-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lock him up! Lock him up! chanted at the globally televised World Series when President Trump appeared on the big screen TV while in attendance.

YouTube
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 10-28-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Just heard some info that helps to prove what I'm saying about the "smear campaign" against the President. Even though he has now eliminated one of the most wanted terrorists on earth, he "DIDN"T CLEAR IT WITH HIS DEMOCRATIC COUNTERPARTS". Trump "Failed to follow proper protocols in not informing congressional leaders (democrats) that he was carrying out the raid against baghdadi". Piss-Losi said, "Russians but not top (democratic) Congressional leaders were informed of the raid in advance". Schumer said he was surprised to see it on T.V. before hearing anything about it. When asked why they weren't included, the President responded by saying, "I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to LEAK the information". HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But still, Shaking my fucking head, because it's been proven TIME AND TIME AGAIN, that no matter what he does, positive or negative, he will be chastised for it. Once again, If he found the cure for cancer, they would make him look evil for doing so.

Citing a CNN article in this post.
    To put your response in the perspective of the copier business, say you had a problem copier and the only way you could fix it was to order $1,000.00 in parts but did not bother to tell your Service Manager (who happens to own part of the company) until after the parts arrived. How do you think a typical Service Manager would respond?

Pelosi is effectively the Service Manager for a co-equal part of the US Gov't known as Congress.

Trump deserves both praise and criticism for the actions he took in bringing down the head of ISIS.

Do you seriously think that Pelosi/ Schumer, career US politicians, would somehow tip off ISIS that a specific raid was coming to get al-Baghdadi ?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    To put your response in the perspective of the copier business, say you had a problem copier and the only way you could fix it was to order $1,000.00 in parts but did not bother to tell your Service Manager (who happens to own part of the company) until after the parts arrived. How do you think a typical Service Manager would respond?

Pelosi is effectively the Service Manager for a co-equal part of the US Gov't known as Congress.

Trump deserves both praise and criticism for the actions he took in bringing down the head of ISIS.

Do you seriously think that Pelosi/ Schumer, career US politicians, would somehow tip off ISIS that a specific raid was coming to get al-Baghdadi ?

First, my service manager (who does own part of the company) would not bat an eye at me spending that kind of money, even if he wasn't told before hand. I've had to throw that kind of money at machines before, and have yet to be reprimanded, because those machines are in working order and NEEDED those parts regardless of what my service manager would have said. My manager has all the confidence in the world in me, and knows that I'm competent and skilled enough to make a decision like that on my own (just like the President). As the old adage goes, "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission". This holds true in this case. When the dems have done nothing but show the President they won't do anything for him and they will fight his every move, I don't blame him for leaving them out.

Secondly, he does deserve praise and maybe a little criticism, but all he gets is the criticism. Thank you for acknowledging that praise should be in order. He has gotten praise around the world for his action, but here at home, all he receives is Boos.

Lastly, you know it wouldn't be Piss-losi and chuck personally, they have many lackies that will take the fall for them. The point being, that they (dems) have leaked information before, and continue to do so. When the president was going to travel overseas, it was leaked; when, how, where, who was involved, and so on. When we were going to carry out a mission overseas, there was advanced notice that compromised everything. When the ICE raids were going to happen, it was leaked; where, when, how, which major cities, and so on. So don't sit there and tell me that two high ranking officials would "never do that", because the calls come from them, and their pawns carry out the actions.

More WINNING

Major Coal Producer And Trump Booster Files For Bankruptcy
    The Trump administration has spent three years trying to help the coal industry by rolling back environmental regulations and pushing for subsidies for coal-fired power plants. Still, the long list of coal company bankruptcies has continued, and dozens more plants have announced their retirement since President Trump took office.

Now the list of bankruptcies includes a company headed by one of Trump's most vocal supporters. Murray Energy Corp. filed for Chapter 11 on Tuesday morning.

Trump’s steel tariffs were supposed to save the industry. They made things worse

When President Trump slapped 25% tariffs on foreign steel in March 2018, panicky U.S. buyers rushed to place new orders ahead of feared supply interruptions, driving prices up sharply.
    It was an instant bonanza for domestic steel producers. With much fanfare, some announced ambitious expansion plans. United States Steel Corp. even fired up a pair of long-idled blast furnaces in Granite City, Ill., and Trump seized the occasion to deliver a rousing speech at the plant about the industry’s resurgence.

What a difference a year has made. Benchmark steel prices have fallen well below their level before the tariffs took effect and are now about half their peak in July 2018. The industry has responded with production cutbacks.

And while that Granite City smelter is still operating, Pittsburgh-based United States Steel has begun laying off scores of workers at two other old blast furnaces, near Detroit and in East Chicago, Ind. Several other steelmakers are closing mills, idling employees or cutting back work hours, in Louisiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Overall employment at steel mills is little changed from two years ago.

Trump’s Tariffs May Have Just Forced an American Steel Company Into Bankruptcy

Donald Trump likes to brag that his tariffs have saved the U.S. steel industry from collapse. “Steel was dead,” he told a crowd of Pennsylvania workers in August. “Your business was dead. Okay? I don’t want to be overly crude. Your business was dead. And I put a little thing called ‘a 25 percent tariff’ on all of the dumped steel all over the country. And now your business is thriving.”
    Back in the real world, however, it has become increasingly clear that the tariffs have done little to lift the industry’s fortunes overall, and have outright backfired for some manufacturers. On Tuesday, for instance, the Bayou Steel Group filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and announced that it would shut down its plant near New Orleans. Nearly 400 workers there stand to lose their jobs. A smaller plant in Tennessee, with 72 employees, will also close.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    More WINNING

Major Coal Producer And Trump Booster Files For Bankruptcy
    The Trump administration has spent three years trying to help the coal industry by rolling back environmental regulations and pushing for subsidies for coal-fired power plants. Still, the long list of coal company bankruptcies has continued, and dozens more plants have announced their retirement since President Trump took office.

Now the list of bankruptcies includes a company headed by one of Trump's most vocal supporters. Murray Energy Corp. filed for Chapter 11 on Tuesday morning.

Trump’s steel tariffs were supposed to save the industry. They made things worse

When President Trump slapped 25% tariffs on foreign steel in March 2018, panicky U.S. buyers rushed to place new orders ahead of feared supply interruptions, driving prices up sharply.
    It was an instant bonanza for domestic steel producers. With much fanfare, some announced ambitious expansion plans. United States Steel Corp. even fired up a pair of long-idled blast furnaces in Granite City, Ill., and Trump seized the occasion to deliver a rousing speech at the plant about the industry’s resurgence.

What a difference a year has made. Benchmark steel prices have fallen well below their level before the tariffs took effect and are now about half their peak in July 2018. The industry has responded with production cutbacks.

And while that Granite City smelter is still operating, Pittsburgh-based United States Steel has begun laying off scores of workers at two other old blast furnaces, near Detroit and in East Chicago, Ind. Several other steelmakers are closing mills, idling employees or cutting back work hours, in Louisiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Overall employment at steel mills is little changed from two years ago.

Trump’s Tariffs May Have Just Forced an American Steel Company Into Bankruptcy

Donald Trump likes to brag that his tariffs have saved the U.S. steel industry from collapse. “Steel was dead,” he told a crowd of Pennsylvania workers in August. “Your business was dead. Okay? I don’t want to be overly crude. Your business was dead. And I put a little thing called ‘a 25 percent tariff’ on all of the dumped steel all over the country. And now your business is thriving.”
    Back in the real world, however, it has become increasingly clear that the tariffs have done little to lift the industry’s fortunes overall, and have outright backfired for some manufacturers. On Tuesday, for instance, the Bayou Steel Group filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and announced that it would shut down its plant near New Orleans. Nearly 400 workers there stand to lose their jobs. A smaller plant in Tennessee, with 72 employees, will also close.
    Donny knows all about going bankrupt. Maybe he was trying to help others experience it too. He is a "stable genius" ya know. LOL

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

First the owner of the company that I worked for reviewed and signed all purchase orders. Without his signature, none of the suppliers would ship anything.

As for the attack on al-Baghdadi, I remember when Osama was taken out. Obama did not make the final decision to go until they were in the situation room. The only communication that went out of that room was the order to the assault team.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    First the owner of the company that I worked for reviewed and signed all purchase orders. Without his signature, none of the suppliers would ship anything.

As for the attack on al-Baghdadi, I remember when Osama was taken out. Obama did not make the final decision to go until they were in the situation room. The only communication that went out of that room was the order to the assault team.
    Your point? Once again your facts? Really sad you can google. Top leaders of both parties were informed. Nice try. Really amazing as you try to rewrite history and facts to justify a man clearly unqualified to be in office.