Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

The corrupt president was term limited out in '16. I agree with you that I will also take Trump over anyone or the corrupt dems running. To call Trump corrupt just shows you are ignotant of the facts and a mindless useful idiot for the leftist. You can call him alot of things, but corrupt isn't one that is accurate. It boggles my mind that some dips**t on CNN can make a FALSE claim or report, and I know thet do because I have seen and heard the actual statements and actions, and their bizzare reporting that is meant to force feed the mindless false information with the intent to make it believed to be true. Now that being said, this is not a one way street. I have called out the conservative side when they do it. Most noteable with Al Gore. Gore made a statement one that he worked on legislation that made the internet possible. Everyone in the media who didn't like him instantly said Gore claimed he invented the internet, thats not what he said and this type of BS needs to stop, our country deserves better.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    The corrupt president was term limited out in '16. I agree with you that I will also take Trump over anyone or the corrupt dems running. To call Trump corrupt just shows you are ignotant of the facts and a mindless useful idiot for the leftist. You can call him alot of things, but corrupt isn't one that is accurate. It boggles my mind that some dips**t on CNN can make a FALSE claim or report, and I know thet do because I have seen and heard the actual statements and actions, and their bizzare reporting that is meant to force feed the mindless false information with the intent to make it believed to be true. Now that being said, this is not a one way street. I have called out the conservative side when they do it. Most noteable with Al Gore. Gore made a statement one that he worked on legislation that made the internet possible. Everyone in the media who didn't like him instantly said Gore claimed he invented the internet, thats not what he said and this type of BS needs to stop, our country deserves better.
    The leftist media and politicians have been misquoting Republicans for years. During Operation Iraqi Freedom they were constantly falsely saying that President Bush (2) had said Husein and his WMD were a threat to the United States. I had listened to his speech. What he said was that we needed to do something about Saddam "before he became a threat" which is what we did.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sharpie View Post
    AMEN Sir!

TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The leftist media and politicians have been misquoting Republicans for years. During Operation Iraqi Freedom they were constantly falsely saying that President Bush (2) had said Husein and his WMD were a threat to the United States. I had listened to his speech. What he said was that we needed to do something about Saddam "before he became a threat" which is what we did.
    ummm Slim

if we can't talk about OBAMA...

is it ok to talk about WHAT HAPPENED with Bush #43 ? (or I guess because he was BUSH (R-TX) it will be ok with the three snowflakes! )

yes to the 'msm' have been up the republicans asses since Ronnie!

but I do remember that speech also..

and you listen to how the manipulate the clips about them all. not journalism there.. just tape jockey's .

but they have left those days behind to out right LYING about what was said.. look how the ran with the infamous Ukraine call..

Pencilneck totally miss-quotes IN FRONT OF CONGRESS and all the "news" outlets run with it. ,,, funny thing is..only a small portion of the US population believed it.

Trump pulls in 70k-129k at his rally

what did Buttboi have in attendance?
    Comrade Bernie?
    QPQJoe?
    Fauxahauntus?

only one I saw that really came on kinda strong.. AMY K.

TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020 naw like this better TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020

I believe we may have found the 4th stooge! Yes

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    ummm Slim

if we can't talk about OBAMA...

is it ok to talk about WHAT HAPPENED with Bush #43 ? (or I guess because he was BUSH (R-TX) it will be ok with the three snowflakes! )

yes to the 'msm' have been up the republicans asses since Ronnie!

but I do remember that speech also..

and you listen to how the manipulate the clips about them all. not journalism there.. just tape jockey's .

but they have left those days behind to out right LYING about what was said.. look how the ran with the infamous Ukraine call..

Pencilneck totally miss-quotes IN FRONT OF CONGRESS and all the "news" outlets run with it. ,,, funny thing is..only a small portion of the US population believed it.

Trump pulls in 70k-129k at his rally

what did Buttboi have in attendance?
    Comrade Bernie?
    QPQJoe?
    Fauxahauntus?

only one I saw that really came on kinda strong.. AMY K.

TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020 naw like this better TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020
    Who said you can't talk about Obama? Nobody that I have read on here. Did you just make that up Phil? dondon would be proud.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Between now and the Nov 2020 elections, President Trump will have put the USA a further 1,000 Billion dollars ($1 Trillion) in debt!

In the 15 seconds it takes you to read this post, the USA went $578,000.00 deeper into debt.

The USA just cannot afford President Trump anymore.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 02-13-2020 at 11:35 AM.

The Trump plan will focus on “good government reforms” to help balance the budget in 15 years, Vought said.

The Trump budget plan was released Monday afternoon. It calls for $4.4 trillion in spending cuts.

Read: Trump proposes steep cuts to social-safety-net programs and hikes for defense

The proposal sees the deficit falling below $1 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2021. It would fall to $200 billion at the end of 10 years and hit balance five years later.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Between now and the Nov 2020 elections, President Trump will have put the USA a further 1,000 Billion dollars ($1 Trillion) in debt!

In the 15 seconds it takes you to read this post, the USA went $578,000.00 deeper into debt.

The USA just cannot afford President Trump anymore.
    "The USA just cannot afford President Trump anymore"

your opinion.. and frankly since you aren't a US citizen.. your opinion isn't relevant .

TRUMP2020

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Who said you can't talk about Obama? Nobody that I have read on here. Did you just make that up Phil? dondon would be proud.
    NO you buttbuddy (BSM2) is ALWAYS telling us obama isn't president and we can't use any info about him in our argument ...

I guess you were sleeping