Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    What do you call all of them Mittens also?
    Well, that is a strange thing to say. Are you even sure what you are talking about?

Tillerson, Spicer, Sessions etc etc were the cream of the crop for you guys up until dondon told you they weren't.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Trump becomes first president named Daytona 500 grand marshal

First President to be named Grand Marshal of The Daytona 500!
    Rumors are circulating that he may take a lap in “The Beast” (The Presidential Limousine)!

TRUMP2020

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well, that is a strange thing to say. Are you even sure what you are talking about?

Tillerson, Spicer, Sessions etc etc were the cream of the crop for you guys up until dondon told you they weren't.
    You are the one turning thing around. The discussion was about the nick name 'Mittens' given the Romney. You brought up the other names so obviously what else are we to thing other than you think they are all called Mittens. Maybe you need to start paying attention to what your own government is doing.

If you Canadians really want to know what crazy is well here is an example of the insane action of Democrats who hate President Trump just like you hate him. You didn't happen top go to San Jose to join in did you?
    San Jose protesters throw eggs at Donald Trump supporters | Daily Mail Online

It's the become the Republican way of belittling people. You can't win on facts so you give them nicknames. Like you use to do in the 5th grade.
    Childish and Sad

Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts

You are the one turning thing around. The discussion was about the nick name 'Mittens' given the Romney. You brought up the other names so obviously what else are we to thing other than you think they are all called Mittens. Maybe you need to start paying attention to what your own government is doing.
    Okay. Here is how it went. I laughed at the fact that dondons followers flip flop on who is a good person and who isn't, all depending on dondons mood of the day. You commented and I responded to that comment. And now here we are.
    Read back if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    It's the become the Republican way of belittling people. You can't win on facts so you give them nicknames. Like you use to do in the 5th grade.
    Childish and Sad
    Then why are we the only ones posting facts. All I have seen you do is try to use large fonts to make it seems as though you are important. The actual technicians here see right through your lies. Sad that your need to resort to childish tactics. Again get some professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Okay. Here is how it went. I laughed at the fact that dondons followers flip flop on who is a good person and who isn't, all depending on dondons mood of the day. You commented and I responded to that comment. And now here we are.
    Read back if you have to.
    Again lying. We have not flip flopped. As I have said before Mittens has been a RINO for years. The only time I have ever voted for him was when the alternative was even more undesirable. Of course you Canadians would not understand that. So again I say, stick to your own country's politics.

Then why are we the only ones posting facts. All I have seen you do is try to use large fonts to make it seems as though you are important. The actual technicians here see right through your lies. Sad that your need to resort to childish tactics. Again get some professional help.
    Glad you speak for everyone! I thought I was on your ignore list Guess Not

Three Charts Explain Trump's Fantasyland Budget
    President Trump submitted his fiscal 2021 budget proposal of 138 pages to Congress on February 10. While it is essentially dead on arrival, it is worthwhile to see what economic assumptions he is using and what the results could be vs. what non-partisan organizations are forecasting. While all Presidents have forecasts that are rosier than what many outside observers project, the combination of spending cuts and unrealistic economic assumptions probably take Trump’s to a whole new level of fantasyland.

Three Charts Explain Trump's Fantasyland Budget